• Advertisement

Devil May Cry (series)

fortnitefan12

I love the first game and the third game so much. I absolutely adore supernatural action and demon shit in video games, and putting that together with a genuinely tough challenge is just godly. The second game is good, but definitely not as good as the other ones with the slower combat and lack of difficulty. My feelings on the fourth game are the weirdest. It has the best combat and the best balance of challenge with never being too easy or too difficult, and I really want to call it my favorite, but having to essentially replay the whole game again in the second half ruins a good part of the experience. Maybe I should just look at it as an homage to Ghosts N Goblins. Or just remember how amazing the taunts from it were.

"HEY, HEY, HEY! COME ON, BABES!"

Nero bless. :)

I haven't played the reboot, but I've seen gameplay from it, and it does not look that bad. However, I would much prefer they stick to the classic series for a sequel that we can all agree is long overdue.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3883835/devil-may-cry-5-release-date-possibly-hitting-in-2017-according-to-rumors-following-hideaki-itsunos-cryptic-tweet/

https://gamerant.com/devil-may-cry-5-voice-actor-rumor-738/

I don't want to get too optimistic with Capcom's notoriety for making dumbass business decisions, but their notoriety for making surprisingly smart decisions out of nowhere, like making a Resident Evil sequel that paid homage to the series' survival horror roots and breathing new life into Ace Attorney, gives me some hope that they can make "Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series" mean something again.  

• Like 1