• Advertisement

How do you listen to your music?

Katniss

Exactly what it says on the tin  

24 members have voted

1. 1. choose one or multiple or whatevs

Always Spotify. I typically will never run into problems finding an artist (and if I do it's usually not an artist I desperately want to be listening to), I find so much good new music in the Discover section or in my Discover Playlist (much more than I ever have trying to use Pandora or surfing YouTube suggestions) - not to mention all of the other playlists floating around for specific genres and moods, and Premium is just too good of a deal.

On 7/31/2017 at 6:40 PM, Burgerpants said:

Spotify's pretty good, but their ads are unintentionally hilarious at best and absolutely unbearable at worst. AdBlock only works on one of the two computers. The recommendation system is often hit or miss. That new web design is also not very good, just pointing it out. That said, the one I can trust the most for albums, and the source of my playlist I play all the time.

I got a solution for you. If you use the Spotify client for your computer, you can download EzBlocker for PC or Spotifree for Mac to mute ads when they come in. You'll continue to receive ads, but you at least won't hear them.

If you use the web interface, this page will be very helpful in blocking the ads. Enjoy!