• Advertisement

Give an answer & I'll give you a question that fits

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

This is a reverse ask me thread. Give me an answer and I will give you a question that fits it.

This should be funny. (smirk)

Guest hilaryfan80
Just now, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Bacon is always the answer.

Warning: adult content.

Spoiler

Me and my wife are in a predicament. We can't seem to, well, climax in bed, as embarrassing as that is. What is something that I can use vaginally to spice things up?

Guest hilaryfan80
Just now, Renegade the Unicorn said:

My ass is on fire.

What happens when I eat Taco Bell and White Castle at the same time?

It was a stormy, rainy night, inside the house it was pitched black. Except for a flickering candle light that gently caressed the curves of the grey outlined man who waited nervously and impatiently for someone to exit the bathroom across the bedroom. The old man fidgeted, holding his arms extremely tight to his chest while the dark silk covers barely covered over his most imitate areas. He blew the candle out, expecting the person inside the bathroom had finished up preparing for this most sacred night. Beads of stress sweat rolled down his toupee and to his chest as the door dividing him and his lover slowly creaked. Outside came a slender, tall, dark man completely in the nude except for a green lime colored sombrero heirloom, passed on from many generations of robust Mexican soldiers who proudly fought and loved for their country and were lovers of all women/men. The bright colors off the neon hat bounced off from the blue hue of the bathroom lights and made the latino man himself look like a shining light. The old man waiting in the soft, leather bed in front of him started to have his heart race. The beat of his blood pumping organ was in sync with every step that the slender, thighs of his Mexican lover made to get closer to him. The Hispanic man softly pressed down on the bed with his knees and eventually crawled up exactly on the cowering and frightful once famous leader of Midget City. He leaned in closer and whispered in the mayor's ear softly. 

"Hola soy Lime..."

• Like 1

The Mexican man's arrival shook the older gray boy within the depths of his being. His small heart, worn down from the abuse of his former blue lover, had worn his love thin. Salvation for the captor could only be found in the heart of the citrus fruit, a flavor that he could only get from one family of Mexicans. A family who had not only fought, but survived to give the toupee'd mans family the best life he could. Old knew that Lime, someone much larger than him, had been waiting for the right moment to suckle on that udder for the longest of times. Just one nip at the neck of someone so perfect, someone so ripe... the thought had been enough to tide him over for centuries; but now, the golden moment had arrived. In this moment, they were one, they were together, and most importantly, they were inseparable. As the two lovers engaged in the love position, the more mature sombrero-clad man whispered sweet nothings into the ear of his little boy.

"Babe, we're gonna love tonight."
Those five words... it was enough to drive Old wild. Fantasies ran wild throughout his head, and he knew that, in that moment, he would finally bare the half-Mexican child of his dreams. It had taken him years to accept his bisexual fantasies, but in this moment, he would assume the role of his former lover, and become Preg. Contemplations had come and go, and though it was an unusual happening, it was one the toupee'd inamorata would have to accept.

"Lime-san... I am yours." 

And in this moment, Lime took him into their new World. 

• Like 1

Guest hilaryfan80
14 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

4EverGreen is the best spin-off writer. Your argument is null and void.

When it comes to smutty fanfiction, who is the best on SBC?

11 hours ago, Doug Dimmadome said:

In a world dominated by tumblr feminists, there has been many wars and now men have become servants for their crimes. They are sold into slavery, whipped to obey, and starved to keep the men weak. The patriarchy has now become the matriarchy and world domination is ruled by Emma Watson. Only one person can save the world: a woman by the name of Geneva, a 93 year old woman from Arkansas. Through her emotional pain, she manages to free men through the underground railroad and take down the evil queen.

What would be a great movie title for this plot line?

9 hours ago, tvguy said:

Oh that's an easy one... that's, um... 

When you can't decide between eating pussy and watching YouTube videos of fat girls jiggling their bellies, which would you choose and why? In detail, please. (smirk)

5 hours ago, Reverse-Flash said:

I died

What would happen if Chris Evans were to kill himself?

4 hours ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

It was a stormy, rainy night, inside the house it was pitched black. Except for a flickering candle light that gently caressed the curves of the grey outlined man who waited nervously and impatiently for someone to exit the bathroom across the bedroom. The old man fidgeted, holding his arms extremely tight to his chest while the dark silk covers barely covered over his most imitate areas. He blew the candle out, expecting the person inside the bathroom had finished up preparing for this most sacred night. Beads of stress sweat rolled down his toupee and to his chest as the door dividing him and his lover slowly creaked. Outside came a slender, tall, dark man completely in the nude except for a green lime colored sombrero heirloom, passed on from many generations of robust Mexican soldiers who proudly fought and loved for their country and were lovers of all women/men. The bright colors off the neon hat bounced off from the blue hue of the bathroom lights and made the latino man himself look like a shining light. The old man waiting in the soft, leather bed in front of him started to have his heart race. The beat of his blood pumping organ was in sync with every step that the slender, thighs of his Mexican lover made to get closer to him. The Hispanic man softly pressed down on the bed with his knees and eventually crawled up exactly on the cowering and frightful once famous leader of Midget City. He leaned in closer and whispered in the mayor's ear softly. 

"Hola soy Lime..."

4 hours ago, Homie♥ said:

The Mexican man's arrival shook the older gray boy within the depths of his being. His small heart, worn down from the abuse of his former blue lover, had worn his love thin. Salvation for the captor could only be found in the heart of the citrus fruit, a flavor that he could only get from one family of Mexicans. A family who had not only fought, but survived to give the toupee'd mans family the best life he could. Old knew that Lime, someone much larger than him, had been waiting for the right moment to suckle on that udder for the longest of times. Just one nip at the neck of someone so perfect, someone so ripe... the thought had been enough to tide him over for centuries; but now, the golden moment had arrived. In this moment, they were one, they were together, and most importantly, they were inseparable. As the two lovers engaged in the love position, the more mature sombrero-clad man whispered sweet nothings into the ear of his little boy.

"Babe, we're gonna love tonight."
Those five words... it was enough to drive Old wild. Fantasies ran wild throughout his head, and he knew that, in that moment, he would finally bare the half-Mexican child of his dreams. It had taken him years to accept his bisexual fantasies, but in this moment, he would assume the role of his former lover, and become Preg. Contemplations had come and go, and though it was an unusual happening, it was one the toupee'd inamorata would have to accept.

"Lime-san... I am yours." 

And in this moment, Lime took him into their new World. 

It was half past nine o'clock when a certain little child's bedtime came. The child, already dressed in her nice and cozy pajamas, had to say her good night to her parents. The first parent that walked in was rather old in age, sporting a gray toupee and having a deep voice from years of smoking cigarettes. He was the happiest of all old men, as he knew that his past did not affect his life now as long as she was in his life. He tucked her in bed and kissed her on the cheek. "Good night," said the old man as he stroked his daughter's forehead. The girl's eyes were beady. As she started crying, she said, "Where is daddy?" The old man, becoming worried, went to go get him. As the old man turned around, he was there in his usual attire: a green lime sombrero and dark clothes. He quickly came to her side, which made her very happy; so happy that she couldn't fall asleep! The girl then asked, "May I have a bedtime story?"

3 hours ago, ZaidCatDog said:

let's go to kmart

What is the most ghetto thing that anyone can say to someone?