• Advertisement

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!! ?❤️??????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!! (Also, a day-late HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tom Kenny, who turned 55 yesterday!!!!) That's right, today the Sponge we all know and love turns 31!!!! Let's all wish the iconic legend himself the happiest of birthdays!! SpongeBob, you are so amazing and you bring so much to my life every day!! Ever since I was a few months old and I would be in the room with my brother when he was watching you, I knew I was destined to be your BIGGEST FAN FOREVER!!!! You and your show have helped shaped my life so much. You always spread such good vibes, positive energy, and pure enthusiasm for life!! Thank you for teaching me the value of being positive and living life to the fullest. Whenever I'm feeling down or just need a reminder of my purpose in life, you are always there for me with your infectious optimism, bubbly spirit, and boundless enthusiasm!! I know that with you by my side, I will be able to accomplish all my dreams and make every day the BEST DAY EVER!! Live it up on your special day, SpongeBob, and surround yourself with friends and family!! Go jellyfishing, blow some bubbles, and make those Krabby Patties!! Have cake, presents, balloons, and everything your heart desires!! You deserve the world and more because you bring joy and happiness to the whole world!! Party it up in the Pineapple Under The Sea!! WE LOVE YOU SPONGEBOB!! HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY!!!! HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!!! ??????????????????????????⚓️⛵️☀️??? #SpongeBob #SpongeBobSquarePants #HappyBirthdaySpongeBob #SpongeBobs31stBirthday #ILoveYouSpongeBob #BestDayEver #BestBirthdayEver #SpongeBobForever 

IMG_3863.JPG