• Advertisement

Funny/Stupid Things You Did/Thought When You Were Younger

I'm surprised there isn't a thread about this, but yeah, the topic is pretty self explanatory.

I have a lot, but here's one that donned on me today that I forgot about:

I don't know if they sell them anymore, but does anyone remember Wacky Packages? I remember when I was I want to say 3 or 4 I got a pack of them and there was this one Hello Kitty card that I found a picture of right here (couldn't get the image to load properly, even from the link so here it is, please be warned the image is pretty disturbing): http://www.wackypacks.com/realproductsscans/2005/goodbyekitty.html

Anyway, I remember getting that one and it scared me so goddamn bad so I hid it behind one of the toy bins in my old room and just left it there. My house burnt down when I was 7 (don't worry, everything was fine, a lot of stuff was salvaged, my house was rebuilt on the same foundation, and we were on vacation when it happened)

-I thought the human tissue looked like plaid. I still have no idea where it came from.

That's all I can think of for right now, but more will definitely come to me. So do you have any other funny/stupid things you did/thought when you were younger?

1 hour ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I once wrote "FUCK" on a whiteboard when I was in first grade.

I did a lot of reckless shit in Kindergarten-like 2nd grade. Most of it was just misbehaving though and nothing super notable, although I used to get really angry at a lot of minute things and screamed at a lot of people that didn't deserve it.

I once put used toilet paper in the trash instead of flushing it down the toilet. Oh, my dad was pissed when he found out.

I also once thought drinking more than one cup of coffee a day would kill me because I misunderstood what was going on in the Wishbone episode of Treasure Island, where a pirate dies after drinking another cup of coffee (used to censor alcohol). Why it didn't click in my brain that the pirate's drink was poisoned, I have no clue. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Metal Snake said:

I once put used toilet paper in the trash instead of flushing it down the toilet. Oh, my dad was pissed when he found out.

My older sister used to do that ha ha. I just don't think she wanted to clog the toilet though because our toilets clog pretty easily.

Once I punched a kid in the face in preschool. I was an interesting child.

Edited by CyanideFishbone
  • Like 1

• I once said "damn" out loud in the 2nd grade.
  • I thought that "Drift Away" was originally by Uncle Kracker.
  • I sang spontaneously in school two times before.

That's about it but I think ol' me will remember more terrible moments.

• Like 1

I legit can't remember if this happened or not or if it's just some figment of my imagination, but when my sister was about 5-7, she was OBSESSED with HiHi Puffy AmiYumi, and I used to watch it with her because I was also like 3-5 and couldn't exactly comprehend the idea of disliking or liking something I'm watching. Anyway, if I remember this correctly and it happened (I definitely remember my sister being obsessed with HiHi Puffy AmiYumi), I tried to imitate Kaz or something and ended up breaking one of the windows in my old house, or at least damaging it. I can't even remember the reactions of my parents. You always see in media the kids being ashamed of breaking a window through hitting a baseball; I did so imitating a character on a forgettable Cartoon Network show from 2004 that hasn't aged well at all.

I remember my sister also liking Kim Possible a lot and when I was in preschool and my sister was in 1st grade, around the time the bus dropped her off at our house, I would take off the clothes of her Kim Possible doll and then quickly put them back on after just like messing with it for like 2 minutes and run out of my sister's room like I just committed some horrible crime and I would get put in jail for the rest of my life for it. Oh, I was such a weird fucking kid.

Edited by CyanideFishbone

As young kid (we're talking 9 at the highest) I was really emotional sometimes and had trouble describing what I meant. My mom even thought I had some form of autism. Not once but twice I sunk myself in a deep mud puddle near the school up to my knees because my parent was late picking me up and I thought they would never come back or something.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Kiyozu♡ said:

As young kid (we're talking 9 at the highest) I was really emotional sometimes and had trouble describing what I meant. My mom even thought I had some form of autism. Not once but twice I sunk myself in a deep mud puddle near the school up to my knees because my parent was late picking me up and I thought they would never come back or something.

Damn that's depressing.