• Advertisement

The Pet Showcase Thread

There isn't a thread for this already?

Here is a thread for showing off your wonderful pets!

Everyone, meet my wonderful cat Sana!

17918021_1888341108113552_4233674321496578316_o.jpg18056106_1888341058113557_6236752736405479337_o.jpg

She recently turned one year old!

13680065_1756297304651267_8459600571284210685_o.jpg

I got her when she was only a small baby kitten!

15235683_1814389552175375_8532062595987356011_o.jpg

She's gotten so big now!

IMG_4668.jpg

She is spoiled rotten. Her favorite things to do are cuddling and playing fetch.

Please give her lots of love and toys!

Here's a picture of my famous fat orange cat Oliver that I've mentioned numerous times:

696fef0de6cfe7c91257c6bfaac09d2e.jpg

This is from summer 2012, and I posted this picture in the old pet topic. I was too lazy to take a new picture, but he's pretty much the same as he was in this photo anyways.

• Like 8

Here's little Midnight.

Took this during summer 2017, but she still looks the same as she did during the time I took the photo.

IMAG0112-1.thumb.jpg.b9aadf0b2f87699bfb10160f4a04a2b2.jpg

Sorry if it looks blurry, my phone's camera isn't that great. 

• Like 6

Mentioned on my ask thread about a month or two back that my dad got a new dog from a friend of his at work whose dogs just had puppies. Her name's Maile (after another dog of ours who passed away five years ago) and she's half German Shepherd/half Siberian Husky. He's wanted a German shepherd for the longest time and they're pretty hard to come by around here (not to mention really expensive when you do find one) and thankfully his friend gave him a real good deal that he couldn't pass up.

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

She's only about six months old and she's already grown bigger than the last biggest dog we had. She can be a pain in the butt at times, but she's practically become more my dog at this point (being the one who housebroke her and errything). Hopefully we can get her in some obedience classes sometime soon. And while I'm at it, I might as well post an updated pic of our other dog, Taz.

image.jpg

The first/last time I posted a pic of him here (on the old pet topic) was, geez, all the way back in like early 2012, I think. He was only a couple months old then. He just made 8 this past month. When we got him, we were originally supposed to get a Jack Russell Terrier for me as a Christmas gift/belated graduation present (since stuff like Frasier, The Mask and My Dog Skip made me love the breed). But then my mom saw the black Pomeranian she always wanted for some reason and fell in love with the little guy. She wrapped up treatment for her first round with breast cancer around that time and I knew how much she wanted a black Pom (and she definitely knows how to take care of animals a lot better than I can) so I let her get him instead. She had the intention of getting Taz as a way to keep us company if anything happened to her. He may have proven to be a huge pain in my butt throughout all the years since, but he does very well help keep her memory alive (sometimes I think her spirit just moved on into him haha) and I love the lil monster for that no matter what. The 20th marked six years since she passed away already and it's really been hitting me hard this go around, but these buggahs help keep me busy and get through the days.

• Like 4