• Advertisement

Mulan is now getting the Disney live-action treatment

Clappy

4 hours ago, Nick the Wizard said:

"there better not be any white people the Chinese hated everyone who weren't Chinese"

tumblr_mcwzg99bLd1r5tm5b.jpg

It's the Disney of today. Modern-day Disney wouldn't whitewash this, for obvious reasons.

I think the tweet was just saying the facts there were no white people in China areas and Chinese people were extremely racist during that time. Adding a white person there wouldn't be accurate to Chinese history, so I think that's what the tweet was saying.

8 minutes ago, The Who said:

I think the tweet was just saying the facts there were no white people in China areas and Chinese people were extremely racist during that time. Adding a white person there wouldn't be accurate to Chinese history, so I think that's what the tweet was saying.

I think he knows that, he's just saying that Disney wouldn't whitewash the film because they know better, that's why they're looking for an all-Asian cast in the first place

Looks like the Asian version of "Lord of the Rings", from what I've seen. The choreography looks amazing, and the people look spot-on, as their characters! :D Color me SOLD for this live-action remake! :cool: Enough said, true believers! ;)