• Advertisement

E3 2017

I'm praying to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that Rareware FINALLY gets its act together, STOPS being Microsoft's whipping boy, returns to Nintendo, and GIVE us the LONG awaited sequels to "Banjo-Tooie" and "Conker's Bad Fur Day" that we've ALL been waiting for! :cool:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, 4EverGreen said:

I'm praying to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that Rareware FINALLY gets its act together, STOPS being Microsoft's whipping boy, returns to Nintendo, and GIVE us the LONG awaited sequels to "Banjo-Tooie" and "Conker's Bad Fur Day" that we've ALL been waiting for! :cool:

Well, Rare can't just be a part of Nintendo again in a snap. They've been owned by Microsoft for quite a while, and it's going to be a while before Microsoft decides to let go of their rights to the company. I mean, I can agree that Rare isn't as brilliant without its partnership with Nintendo, but they burned bridges with the company because of some budget issues or whatever that is too complicated for me to explain. Even if Rare does have something to showcase in E3, it will be Sea of Thieves, which I think might look like a great game, spite that they're now part of Microsoft.

Edited by Steel Sponge

Kingdom Hearts 3 is definitely on my wish list for this E3. Granted i'm still playing the series but playing the next entry will make things better. The FF7 remake is something that I would love to try out so i'm hopeful on that one. As for Nintendo, they better give us info on some new game like a Metroid or something, that would convince me to get a Switch.

Since the only current gen console I own is a Switch, I'm stoked for more info about Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, and hoping for more surprise reveals like maybe a new Metroid Prime game...a guy can dream, can't he?

Also since I've played the first two, add me to the list of people waiting for a Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement.

Guest hilaryfan80

Honestly, I just want an E3 where Microsoft didn't cater their console to freaking TV or Call of Duty...

Edit: Before people start yelling at me, yes this was a few years ago and wasn't at E3. It's called a joke. :P

Edited by hilaryfan80

On 5/23/2017 at 10:05 AM, The Ding of Dings said:

Since the only current gen console I own is a Switch, I'm stoked for more info about Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, and hoping for more surprise reveals like maybe a new Metroid Prime game...a guy can dream, can't he?

Holy shit I can't believe I called this happening.

Also:

This is going to be amazing.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Ding of Dings said:

Holy shit I can't believe I called this happening.

Also:

This is going to be amazing.

Sure looks different from previous Mario games. I'm interested in it because of the whole city theme, the different style reminds me of Super Mario Sunshine since that game was also a game changer compared to the usual Mario formula.