• Advertisement

Congratulations, Drasticals!

Jjs Goodman

Yes, if it wasn't obvious enough, the Drasticals have won May Mayhem 11-4-3! Thanks to all who played in this event. It wasn't a super huge one, but I thought it'd pass some time and give activity, as an in-between event of sorts. There's also another major reason I did this, which I'll explain in due time, but the Drasticals will learn that soon as one of their prizes: a sneak peek of a summer forum event! :o The other prize is 400 doubloons (only for those who actually played in the event).

The Band Geeks and Independents put up a good fight (maybe), but only one team could win. Don't be sad though, as this was a smaller event anyways. This event is also the best the Independents have ever performed in a team event to date, getting 2nd place instead of 3rd.

Since there weren't that many events, I won't do a long MVP list like in the past, but here is who won the most from each side:

Drasticals: Hayden, with 5 wins

Independents: Jjsthekid, with 2 wins

Band Geeks: Fred Rechid, with 2 wins

That's all folks, but stay tuned for larger and more awesome forum events this summer. The Drasticals will be getting a sneak peek of the July one, which does involve teams...

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 4