• Advertisement

Invader Zim TV Movie

Hayden

I'm hyped. I know comics continue the story but I hope this will conclude the story.

Hey Arnold, Rocko and this. Nick is doing something for their old animation. Good.

5 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Zim's voice actor confirmed it tho

The voice actor confirms it and the creator behind the series is denying it.  Not sure who to trust here.

Just now, Clappy said:

The voice actor confirms it and the creator behind the series is denying it.  Not sure who to trust here.

the twitter you posted was 4 months ago. Maybe he's okay with it now or he's just not behind the movie.

Just now, Dr. WhoBob said:

the twitter you posted was 4 months ago. Maybe he's okay with it now or he's just not behind the movie.

Really?  Because the tweet I thought I posted was the one he shared four hours ago about this news.

2 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Scout Fly says Vasquez is likely returning. Either way, I'm excited.

2 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

no it's in January lol

ÖÖ 10:12 · 22 Oca 2017 

Ocak is January in turkish

Well let's try this again:

https://mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/849309006015455232

I know it has the original cast, but if it has a lot of the original people who worked on the show behind it, I am all in for it. I need to continue watching Invader Zim, stopped watching for some reason but definitely something I loved watching.

• Like 2

This is either going to PLEASE a TON of excited fan-boys and/or fan-girls, or it's going to P*** them OFF immensely if Invader Zim and Dib don't make it to First Base, MINIMUM!!!! o.o And let's not be NAIVE, we KNOW of the kinds of things SOME people will draw them doing! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 4EverGreen said:

This is either going to PLEASE a TON of excited fan-boys and/or fan-girls, or it's going to P*** them OFF immensely if Invader Zim and Dib don't make it to First Base, MINIMUM!!!! o.o And let's not be NAIVE, we KNOW of the kinds of things SOME people will draw them doing! :rolleyes:

Can you snap back to reality for a second? Because your head seems to be stretching so far inside your ass it made its way to Planet Irk.

• Like 1