• Advertisement

Congratulations, Band Geeks!

Jjs Goodman

It is time. March Madness 2017 has finally ended. As the scoreboard shows, the Band Geeks win 32-25-3! :squilliam2: It was an intense month, and could've gone any way, but the Band Geeks take the gold! Congrats to the team, the team members will each receive 1,000 doubloons. This is the sixth event the Band Geeks have won (March Madness 2015, July 2015, Octerror Fest 2015, Snowcember Ball 2015, Super Spongy Square Games, and March Madness 2017).

However, I am issuing a warning due to the actions of some members throughout the event this month. Do not act ignorant, arrogant, or pompous to members of other sides in future team events. Because that happened quite a few times this month (not saying any names), and let it be known: I will revoke wins from your side if it happens ever again. I'm not joking. You've been warned. 

Now, to get off that dark note, here's who received the most wins from each side (this counts the hunt too)...

Band Geeks:

1.) @Daria Fredgendorffer with 10 wins (MVP! first.gif )

2.) @Chadwick Gaylord & @JCM with 7 wins

3.) @Dr. WhoBob with 3 wins

Drasticals:

1.) @Hayden with 6 wins (MVP! first.gif )

2.) @Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick & @Sandy with 5 wins

3.) @TheOpenWindowManiac with 3 wins

Independents:

1.) @CDCB with 2 wins (MVP! first.gif )

2.) @Cha♡ with 1 win

Thanks to all who played this month, I had a lot of fun with this event myself. Whether you succeeded or failed, you may have helped your team in some way. Don't be sad if you didn't win anything, there will be more team events coming this year. There is a smaller scale team event coming in May, and I'll provide more details on that soon. But for now, y'all deserve a break. 

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 7