• Advertisement

074b. Wigstruck

Sabre

Wigstruck

Let me start off by saying this is the only Spongebob episode to air on my Birthday. Anyway onto the episode, I don't mind it but I don't particularly find it great. There are lots of funny moments involving the wig but the plot didn't have much of a story to start off with so it felt the first four minutes were the best parts of the episode. It just felt like they were trying to put as many "Wig's annoying people" jokes in the episode, which did get annoying. Sandy was a welcome character to the episode and she did prove to be quite important in the story. Mr. Krabs was surprisingly quite funny in this episode along with Squidward and Patrick, who are always great. In the end I don't have anything against the episode but I just don't find it to be that good. I'll give it a 7.5 because it's not as bad as most season 4 episodes.

Score: B, 3.5/5, 7.5/10, Great

While warching this episode, I can do other things because it was boring.
Lulz at your explanation.

I don't mind waTching this episode every once in a while, but that doesn't mean its good. 6/10

I do not like this episode. First off, the plot is rotten. I just hate it. Second, I have to agree with the townspeople the wig looks downright stupid. But, they were the tiniest bit too mean to Spongebob. Now for the humor. They actually managed some decent humor in this episode. For example,

krabsx.gif : You wouldn't know cool if I locked ya in the freezer!

sbx.gif : For your information, Mr. Krabs, Squidward has locked me in the freezer!

Yes, and later you'll all lock yourselves in the freezer in Spongebob's biggest letdown, Truth or Square. Back to this episode, though. There was decent humor in this episode, like I said. The cubic bearer of the wig put up a bad performance, though, while everyone else was average. Aside from SB's annoying OOC arrogance that made some awful scenes (*coughcoughWhilethey'reatthemoviescoughcough*), and some other minor flaws, I honestly thought this episode was bad.

This episode is very bad and I think this is one of the worst season 4 episodes. The idea of this episode is already terrible and I really hated Bikini Bottomies in this episode. They laughed at the wig, then they hated the wig and then they loved the wig and they started wearing the wig. SpongeBob was also bad in this episode too. Also this episode wasn't funny but there were a few parts that I laughed like Patrick jumping on SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs saying "You wouldn't know cool if I locked ya in the freezer!" and then SpongeBob saying "For your imformation, Mr. Krabs, Squidward locked me in the freeze, so I think I know what cool is". The rest of this episode was boring. I rate this episode 3.5/10.

I'm not sure if I ever read through this topic before or not, but I thought this episode was pretty cool, as it kind of parodies fashion popularity, in terms of what is considered "Cool", or not. Spongebob wasn't popular when he was WEARING the wig, but after he STOPPED wearing it, everyone else started wearing one, just to show you that people CAN be fickle when it comes to what they like as fashion or not. Also, never really REALIZED just how much the joke about Squidward locking Spongbob in a freezer, would turn into a BRICK joke, when Spongebob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs would get locked in a freezer for the TV special of "Truth or Square". Anyways, as far as episode segments of "Spongebob Squarepants" goes, while it's certainly easy to do BETTER than this episode in terms of quality and comedy, I think there are many MORE episodes that are WORSE than this one! :rolleyes: Overall, I'd give this episode an 8/10. Enough said! ;)