• Advertisement

067a. Enemy In-Law

Sabre

Meh. This episode is okay. I didn't like the idea of Plankton falling in love with Mr. Krabs' mother. It's too weird. Also some parts of this episode was boring. It's not a bad episode because some parts made me laugh like Plankton using his robot's eye laser to spell out "I Heart You" on the ground, Plankton spying on Mr. Krab's mother, SpongeBob eating Mr. Krabs' money, Mr. Krabs saying "This no-good conniving chiseler is your date?" and then SpongeBob saying "And this devilishly handsome sponge is your waiter." and the ending. 6.5/10

It's one of (if not my favorite besides New Leaf and Hocus Pocus) post movie episodes. It's just got that flare pre had sometimes. You know, the "let's take an adult situation like swearing or selling products door to door" and incorporate it on the show. It's a total out of the ordinary plot and I'd never think of pairing those two together. But it worked with hilarious results. And the best part was that Plankton didn't just date Mama Krabs to get the formula in the beginning. He actually had feelings for her. Which I find 100 times better.

9.8/10

• Like 1

*Scrolls up* How was this dull? The concept was new for the show, and honestly Plankton going far was kinda adorable, until they went straight through the formula route, I would've loved to see it not go that direction and work out. 8.5/10

Honestly one of the best of Season 4. We get to watch a vulnerable side of Mr. Krabs and Plankton over their respective feelings for honeybunch Mama Krabs. Along with some very clever gags in this episode, I think this is very similar to the pre movie episodes.

8.5/10

• Like 1