• Advertisement

Season 11 (News & Discussion)

Jinjo

Future S11 titles and synopses:

223a - Sanitation Insanity: When Mr. Krabs gets in trouble for littering, he makes SpongeBob and Squidward clean up Bikini Bottom.

223b - Bunny Hunt: A sea bunny ravages Squidward's garden, but SpongeBob thinks it's cute!

225b - Pat the Horse

226a - Chatterbox Gary

226b - Don't Feed the Clowns

No plots on the last three as of yet.

• Like 2

Well, this show is getting very trippy. With most of season 10's episodes and the recent new season 11 episodes I have to say that the show went in a whole new direction. Episodes like Krabby Creature Feature, Sponge in my Soup, No Pictures Please, Cuddle E. Hugs and season 10's Feral Friends mark a new, sort of psychedelic theme. I kinda love it, since it's way better than boring, same old plots done 20 times in the past, but in another way, it's nothing like the show ever really was. Nonetheless, I can't stop rewatching these new episodes, since I am a big fan of this style. It reminds me a lot of classic shows like Rocko's Modern Life and The Angry Beavers.

Edited by BeachBob95
  • Happy 1

8 hours ago, BeachBob95 said:

Well, this show is getting very trippy. With most of season 10's episodes and the recent new season 11 episodes I have to say that the show went in a whole new direction. Episodes like Krabby Creature Feature, Sponge in my Soup, No Pictures Please, Cuddle E. Hugs and season 10's Feral Friends mark a new, sort of psychedelic theme. I kinda love it, since it's way better than boring, same old plots done 20 times in the past, but in another way, it's nothing like the show ever really was. Nonetheless, I can't stop rewatching these new episodes, since I am a big fan of this style. It reminds me a lot of classic shows like Rocko's Modern Life and The Angry Beavers.

off topic: congrats on your 800th post :P

• Thanks 1

Don't Feed the Clowns plot:

"When a small clown gets left behind by the circus, SpongeBob takes the hapless harlequin under his wing."

Zap2it lists it to air February 16th, 2018, but this might be an error. Regardless, it sounds like it'll air in February.

On 12/18/2017 at 12:11 AM, Gunter said:

Don't Feed the Clowns plot:

"When a small clown gets left behind by the circus, SpongeBob takes the hapless harlequin under his wing."

Zap2it lists it to air February 16th, 2018, but this might be an error. Regardless, it sounds like it'll air in February.

President Day i assume?

Future episode plots:

226A - Chatterbox Gary: Gary has a pet translation collar, and he's talking up a storm.

228A - Drive Happy: SpongeBob can't drive, but you don't need a license to operate a self-driving car.

228B - Fun-Sized Friends: SpongeBob and Patrick exchange tiny living versions of themselves.

Zap2it has these listed to air in March 2018 (along with "Old Man Patrick" and "Grandmum's the Word"), but these might be errors, so I wouldn't take them as gospel yet. It does seem like we aren't getting a new episode until February regardless.

• Like 1

Future S11 titles (no plots available yet):

229B - Move Your Bubble Bass

High Sea Diving

Bottle Burglars 

My Leg!

Ink Lemonade

Sounds like "My Leg!" will be a focus episode on Fred Rechid (aka my leg guy), surprised to see them finally make an episode dedicated to that gag.

Edited by jjsthekid

10 hours ago, jjsthekid said:

Future S11 titles (no plots available yet):

229B - Move Your Bubble Bass

High Sea Diving

Bottle Burglars 

My Leg!

Ink Lemonade

Sounds like "My Leg!" will be a focus episode on Fred Rechid (aka my leg guy), surprised to see them finally make an episode dedicated to that gag.

Ink Lemonade tho (smirk)

• Sad 1

"Shopping List" sounds like one of those plots that SHOULD be simple, but gets EXTREMELY complicated for some various reason and/or reasons, and it sounds like "Whale Watching" just might be a PEARL based episode! o.o We will just have to wait and see! :cool: Enough said! ;)

• Thanks 1

The remaining Season 11 titles have been officially revealed (no plots but feel free to speculate):

233b - The Krusty Cleaners

234a - Patnocchio

234b - ChefBob

235a - Library Cards

235b - Plankton Paranoia

236a - Surf n' Turf

236b - Call the Cops

237 - Goons on the Moon

238a - Appointment TV

238b - Karen's Virus

239a - The Night Patty

239b - The Grill is Gone

240a - It's Bubbletown

240b - Girls Night Out

241a - Squirrel Jelly

241b - The String

Edited by jjsthekid

"Patnocchio" sounds like a parody of "Pinocchio", and "Girls Night Out" sounds like it will be a Sandy, Pearl, and maybe Mrs. Puff and Karen based episode! :cool: I'm not sure about the other ones, though. We'll have to wait and see.

Cave Dwelling Sponge: 7/10

The Clam Whisperer: 3/10

Spot Returns: 9/10

The Check-Up: 8/10 

Spin the Bottle: 7/10

There's a Sponge In My Soup: 9/10

Man Ray Returns: 9/10 

Larry the Floor Manager: 8/10

The Legend of Boo-kini Bottom: 10/10

No Pictures, Please: 7/10

Stuck on the Roof: 7/10

Krabby Patty Creature Feature: 9/10

Teacher's Pests: 10/10

Sanitation Insanity: 9/10

Bunny Hunt: 8/10 

Squid Noir: 10/10

ScavengerPants: 8/10

Cuddle E. Huggs: 6/10

Pat the Horse: 5/10

Chatterbox Gary: 9/10

Don't Feed the Clowns: 5/10

Drive Happy: 8/10

Old Man Patrick: 4/10

Fun-Sized Friends: 4/10

Grandmum's The Word: 9/10

Doodle Dimension: 9/10

Moving Bubble Bass: 5/10

High Sea Diving: 9/10

Bottle Burglars: 9/10

My Leg!: 9/10

Ink Lemonade: 1/10

Mustard O'Mine: 8/10

Shopping List: 9/10

Whale Watching: 8/10

Krusty Kleaners: 9/10

Patnocchio: 5/10

ChefBob: 10/10

Plankton Paranoia: 10/10

Library Cards: 4/10

Call the Cops: 6/10

Surf N' Turf: 9/10

Goons on the Moon: 8/10  

Appointment TV: 8/10

Karen's Virus: 10/10

The Grill is Gone: 8/10

Night Patty: 9/10

Bubbletown: 9/10

Girl's Night Out: 8/10

Squirrel Jelly: 5/10

The String: 8/10

Top 5:

5: The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom

4: ChefBob

3: Karen's Virus

2: Squid Noir

1: Plankton Paranoia

Bottom 5:

5: Fun-Sized Friends

4: Old Man Patrick

3: Library Cards

2: The Clam Whisperer

1: Ink Lemonade

Edited by Wintermelon43
  • Like 1

Upcoming episode plots:

232b. Shopping List: SpongeBob and Sandy have to collect Krabby Patty ingredients, but Plankton follows their every step.

233a. Whale Watching: Mr. Krabs hires Squidward to babysit Pearl for the night, but she just wants to sneak out to a cool teen party.

233b. Clean Livin': After spilling a milkshake during a delivery, SpongeBob vows to return and clean the entire building.

234a. Patnocchio: Plankton tells Patrick he's his conscience so he can convince the wooden-headed star to steal him a Krabby Patty.

234b. ChefBob: When Mr. Krabs puts in an open kitchen, SpongeBob gets stage fright and has to invent a new persona.

235a. Library Cards: When Patrick discovers the pineapple's library, SpongeBob introduces him to the wonderful world of book learning!

235b. Plankton Paranoia: Plankton hasn't tried to steal the secret formula in a while...and that's making Mr. Krabs nervous!

236a. Surf N' Turf: Sandy struggles to build a ship-in-a-bottle before a big contest, so SpongeBob calls in a little extra help.

236b. Call the Cops!: Plankton goes to jail, but the secret formula is taken as evidence! SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs plot to get it back.

237. Goons on the Moon: Sandy takes her "Science Scout" troop on a trip to the moon. In space, no one can hear you NYAH-NYAH-NYAH-NYAH!

238a. Appointment TV: The long-lost episode of Mermaid Man is finally showing on TV, but will SpongeBob make it home in time to watch?

238b. Karen's Virus: Karen gets a computer virus, and it's up to SpongeBob to get it out of her!

239a. The Night Patty: SpongeBob helps out the Krusty Krab's night shift crew, but the customers crave something creepier than usual.

239b. The Grill is Gone: When a gang of kids steals the Krusty Krab's grill, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs go to extreme lengths to win it back.

240a. Bubbletown: SpongeBob visits his old pal Bubble Buddy's hometown... Bubbletown!

240b. Girls Night Out: Sandy invites Karen and Mrs. Puff out for a night on the town, so the ladies decide to blow off some steam.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1