• Advertisement

ALS Fundraiser

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

In case you haven't heard, we have some bad news in the SpongeBob community...

Anyways, as a SpongeBob community, we are going to hold an ALS fundraiser. All of the proceeds will be going to the ALS Association. And when you donate, you get some goodies from us!

Here are some goodies that you get when you donate!

Goodie #1:

Spoiler

You get two weeks of having the prestigious Stephen Hillenburg post badge!

stephenhillenburg.png You can only get this badge when you reach 1 MILLION posts, so this may be your only chance to ever have this badge!

Goodie #2:

Spoiler

Your username sparkles for two weeks!

...except not as jumpy as this gif. Excuse the poor gif quality..

m4lwncM.gif

Goodie #3:

Spoiler

Exclusive ALS and Marine iFish stuff! We will not offer these iFish items anytime else. We decided to go with marine stuff as well since Hillenburg is a marine biologist. It seemed fitting!

generatorpreview.php.pnggeneratorpreview.php-2.pnggeneratorpreview.php-3.pnggeneratorpreview.php-4.pnggeneratorpreview.php-5.pnggeneratorpreview.php-6.pnggeneratorpreview.php-7.png

The "Gold Sailor Hat" will only be given to those who donate $25 or more.

Goodie #4:

Spoiler

10,000 SBC Music points! Yep! You can buy two of those new turntables.

Goodie #5:

Spoiler

als.png You get to have an ALS badge!

There are two different ways you can donate to the cause:

1. I have created a donation website for you all to use! It looks very fancy. This link will donate to my PayPal account directly, and then I'll transfer the funds from the donations straight to the ALS Association. https://www.thesbcommunity.com/donation/
  2. If you do not trust me (Why wouldn't you? :P), you or your parents would rather donate directly to the ALS Association, or you would rather mail a check to the ALS Association, you may do so! Just email thesbcommunity@gmail.com with a copy of the donation receipt or a copy of your check along with your username, and we will give you your goodies.

You may donate any amount to receive the goodies! :plankton2: Yes, even $1 works, Mr. Krabs. Though if you can afford it, you should donate more than $1.

To show my own support, all SBC ad revenue will indefinitely be donated to the ALS Association. You can help out by enabling ads and disabling your adblocker!

Let's show Stephen Hillenburg that his most loyal fans are supportive and have his back! This may be our one chance to give back to a man who help make our childhood as great as it is. Without him, SBC would not be here today. We wouldn't be friends. Let's show our support.

If you cannot donate, PM me and I'll give you an alternative way to help out. :)

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe

Guest hilaryfan80
On 6/27/2017 at 11:01 AM, SpongeBob's #1 Fan said:

How much, now?

Still $75. :P But at this point, the fundraiser is basically over. If you wanna donate, you can donate directly to the ALS Foundation and then PM me a copy of your receipt.