• Advertisement

082b. Night Light

Sabre

As much as I like MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy, I don't think they should have been dragged into this episode. I did like the Moth guy though, and I did laugh when MermaidMan said this:

"Who are those two hideous creatures of the dark?"

Otherwise, aside from those two things, pretty forgettable episode. B-

I LOVE this episode. :D It's so awesome! Maybe I say this because I have a childish manor with this episode, but I just love it. The whole story is great and the sleep over is cool. Maybe the story with MM and BB could have been longer, but it's kinda cool and random.

9.5/10

I can understand why most of you hate this episode but to be honest, I actually liked this one. I thought this episode was a little funny but It's not one of the funniest SpongeBob episodes. This episode has some problems too. SpongeBob and Patrick were both very stupid in this episode. SpongeBob buying lots of night lights was very stupid. SpongeBob, why don't you turn up the lights on your house instead of buying lots of night lights? Also the face in the freezer was very scary and that was one of the worst SpongeBob moments EVER. I'm so sure that part gave lots of kids nightmares. I'm glad It didn't give me nightmares but It's still scary. Also this episode suddenly becomes a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode after first 6 mintues. This episode is supposed to be about SpongeBob being afraid of darks, not Mermaid Man fighting with his old enemy. Anyway, this episode has problems but It's still a great episode for me. I laughed at some parts in this episode. SpongeBob buying lots of night light was very stupid but It was funny, IMO. Squidward's eyes getting burnt made me laugh. The ending was hilarious too. 8/10

Ohhh boy. This eppy's a pretty bad one. The whole night light shopping spree made no sense seeing as how SB could just leave the lights on, and both him and Patrick have the intelligence of bricks. Plus, at the very end this episode became Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VII for whatever reason. I will give it credit however for having Mark Hamill. That's pretty cool. B)

Final score: 4/10