• Advertisement

Ron

The plot was just terrible, and it hardly made sense. It dragged onnnnnn and onnnnnn and on and Sara had to keep tapping my shoulder to keep me awake. It didn't hold my attention at all, but the graphics were great and unlike the blue and red ones, the 3-D glasses didn't bother my eyes.

Final Grade: HORRIBLE

901662.gif

I don't know if I want to see it or not. Most of the people I ask say that it is unbelievable and others say it sucks so there hasn't been a middle ground. I'm not a huge fan of Sci-Fi but I think that it looks good and I do love special effects. So I'll see it eventually but maybe not in theaters so that I won't be brainwashed by only the effects.

This movie is way too overrated, I hate it, glad to see a few people who agree with me.

I hated it, the series was okay but definetely not good enough to have a movie made out of it, Avatar the series was always overrated in my opinion and the movie sucked.

I hated it, the series was okay but definetely not good enough to have a movie made out of it, Avatar the series was always overrated in my opinion and the movie sucked.

You guys are talking about 2 different things. We're talking about Smurfs on Steroids. 428899.gif