• Advertisement

016b. The Paper

Clappy

A great episode that sadly only plays during February.

Actually, I HAVE seen it played on different Nickelodeon channels on OTHER months that weren't February, but it's STILL not often enough for MY taste! :rolleyes: Defining moment: Squidward giving up EVERYTHING just to get a worthless piece of paper back! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This episode makes you wonder if Spongebob actually IS as foolish and naive as Squidward makes him out to be. ^_^ A 10/10! :D Enough said! ;)

• Like 1

What first, Mr. Paper? I'm flying, FLYING, FLYING, FLYING!!! 

What next, Mr. Paper? Impressions!!! A guy, who has just sold everything he owns for-

A worthless piece of paper!

Poor Squidward. The MOMENT he lets himself out and starts acting like a kid, his life STILL gets screwed up... That poor guy can never catch a break :P

10/10!

• Like 1

...eh. This is my least favourite Season 1 episode but, even then, it's not THAT bad. Most of the episode is... ok, at least. I don't like this episode that much because of the ending, where...

Spoiler

...after Squidward trades everything he owns, except for the floor, he finally gets the paper back, which he finds out isn't fun as he thought it would be. After he throws the paper onto the ground, Patrick walks over, takes the paper, SPITS HIS GUM INTO IT AND THROWS IT INTO THE TRASH, LEAVING SQUIDWARD WITH NOTHING EXCEPT FOR THE FLOOR.

That ending is what kills the episode for me. Again, the whole episode itself isn't that bad (it's a bit boring but nothing too bad) but the ending is what leaves me rating this episode 3/5; an OK episode.