Their minds will unravel at´?? the seams

Allowing me to haunt their dreams

But surely, all of you must know

That it is time for you to go

Oh little children, you werenÔÇÖt clever

Now you shall stay with me forever.ÔÇØ

I'm scared.

Wumbology's knee-jerk Generation 5 opinions redux:

Tsutaja: Not horribly offensive, but still my least favourite of the starters. IMO, starters are supposed to look cute, but this guy just looks like a pompous ass. As for the rest of the design critiques, it's pretty good, but the yellow things protruding from its... chest are unnecessary. 6/10

Pokabu: I just wanna give this guy a big fat hug. He is definitely cuter than Tsutaja, and I love pigs. :} 10/10

Mijumaru: Another cutie, but if only he would turn his frown upside down. It's hard for me to get happeh about a little guy whose face is stuck in ":<" mode. Lighten up, Mijumaru! 8/10

Chillarmy: Despite a wtf name, this guy's pretty cute (save for the Billy Goat Gruff tuft of hair on its chin). It also has two decent abilities, so it's pretty gud. 8/10

Munna: Lol at the Drowzeetards who thought this was a pre-evo. Anyway, this guy's alright but is too flat. I dunno, it tried to be cute but only partly succeeded. And I never was the greatest fan of Psychic types, so Munna's just... Meh-nna. 6/10

Musharna: THIS, RIGHT HERE, IS THE WORST DESIGNED POKEMON EVER. I get that it's trying to engage inner peace or something with its eyes shut and in the fetal position, but WTF is with the pink hookah smoke emerging from its temple?! It's just a very bad design, and I don't get why it's the "trance" Pokemon, because it just looks like a sleepy derftard to me. 2/10

Gear: I gotta commend this Pokemon for its awesome Japanese name. Sarcasm aside, this guy's mildly cute. But I've never been a big fan of Steel types, so I can't put it too high. 8/10

Mamepato: As you may have gathered, I'm a big fan of cute Pokemon. I'm also a big fan of bird Pokemon, so this guy was pretty much welcomed to my love from the start. 125508.gif I like how it looks more pigeon-ish than Pidgey ever did, and it's also less angry than Pidgey. I love its ability names, and I love IT. 10/10

Hihihihihihi...daruma: An alright design, but I don't get the smoke puff that appears to be erupting from its eye. Stay away from Musharna's hookah, bro. On the other hand, it should quiet down the Fire fantards enough. 7/10

Shimama: Not as cute as some others, but it's alright. I do like Electric types a lot, so it scores some brownie points for that. I do wish it had more yellow on it, though. Like, I know it's a zebra but it looks kind of dull with mostly black and white. Meh. 7/10

Meguroko: I love its eyes, first of all. They look like goggles. Also, I love that it has an unexplored type combo (Ground/Dark). While I'm not a big fan of Ground-type Pokemon in general, this guy looks awesome. 10/10

Rankurusu: Not bad, but not that great either. It reminds me of mushed-up Jell-O in a way, which is neither cute nor cool. 305752.gif Also, not entirely sure why it's the Amplification Pokemon. I guess "Mushed Up Jell-O Pokemon" doesn't saound that great. 428899.gif6/10

Gochiruzeru: Lose the attitude. I swear. This may possibly be interpreted as a goth Pokemon, therefore creating mucho controversy. It's not quite as offensive as HookahFreak, but I'm not a fan. 5/10

Koromori: Possibly the only Pokemon I would compare to a previous Pokemon (hint: it lives in caves and has a screechy noise). Nevertheless, this little guy's alright and moderately cute. What is it with bat Pokemon and no eyes, though? 428899.gif Also, ftr, I love its sprite, and Psychic/Flying is not a bad type combo at all. 8/10

Kibago: All right, nvm. This guy just looks troo much like Larvitar for me NOT to compare him. D: anyway, it's supposed to be the tusk Pokemon, but it just looks like it's carrying a tampon in its mouth to me. It is mildly cute though, and if it's not another freakin' pseudo-legendary Dragon, then it's pretty good. 7.5/10

Minezumi: All right whoever designs these fucktards, you really dropped the ball on this guy. Do I like chipmunks? Yes, I do. Do I like demonic chipmunks with bloodshot eyes that look like they want to kill me? No, I do not. Thank you and goodnight. 3/10

Mirohoggu: This one's actually kind of entertaining in a way, because it looks like it just got scared shitless by its pre-evo. 428899.gif Even its name is funny. Sorry dude, but you're pretty much a joke and suck by association with demonic chipmunk. 4/10

Wargle: I loathe this supposed new name that it has, would have been much better suited on a cute Pokemon. 305752.gif Anyway, Wooguru is just the shit. The only thing keeping it from a perfect 10 is it's not Fighting/Flying. :'( 9/10

Moguryu: I don't get the wtf wings it has instead of arms, but whatev. Okay, maybe they're... scoopy things? I dunno. Anyway, he looks pretty happy, and I like happy Pokemon, so Moguryu is alright, despite its wtf scoopy wings. 8/10

Ononokusu: Yet another laughable name. ONOZONOKUSU! :o Immaturity aside, This guy looks pretty rad. Could he be Bug/Dragon? I'm hoping so. 125508.gif9/10

Doryuuzu: Another cool-looking Pokemon, but not as cool as the previous one. 8/10

I'll finish this up later. In the meantime, feel free to agree/disagree. 125508.gif