• Advertisement

Pokemon, bitch

terminoob

Spoiler
Spoiler
Deh, I'm picking Tsutaja just because he looks so cool. He also looks like excalibur from Soul Eater.

In my opiniun, it's awesome to me.

Smuguirk( Tsujara) is my favorite just because it looks so sly.

Pignitrion or Pignite is, bleh. I don't know, I just don't like him.

Wotter- Tied with Smuguirk with my favorite starter. He doesn't get enough love.

Pokabu - Mamepto - Shimama - Meguroko - Gear

That's my team so far [it's also extremely confuzzling when you use fanmade English names ._.]

Spoiler
Spoiler
Tsutaja: My least favourite starter. It doesn't even look remotely cute.

Pokabu: ADORABLE. 125508.gif Unless the evolutions are shit, I'm so picking that one.

So you pick pokemon by expressing the meaning of cute?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Well, looks like we're back to grass/fire/water, unless the evolutions get a type added on, which I think they will.

My knee-jerk opinions that nobody wants on the new Pokemon so far:

Tsutaja: My least favourite starter. It doesn't even look remotely cute.

Pokabu: ADORABLE. 125508.gif Unless the evolutions are shit, I'm so picking that one.

Mijumaru: No, thanks. Just... no. It looks awkward rather than cute.

Chiramii: Meh. Doesn't really stand out, although the idea is kvlt.

Munna: It looks weird and lovable at the same time. 125508.gif

Gear: Pretty cute, but could they have a blander name? Also, no more steel types, kthx. (P.S. I will fall out of my chair laughing if it turns out this Pokemon DOES evolve into Bronzor. xD)

Mamepato: Despite the generic bird Pokemon being loathed by Pokemon diehards, I've always sorta liked them. This guy won't disappoint.

Hihidaruma: To quote dragiiin, "is a fucking pimp". It's like a gorilla, but way awesomer.

Shimama: Meh. I do love electric Pokemon, but this guy doesn't evoke any emotion in me. He's just... there.

Meguroko: Interesting type combination (have they done it before?). Looks interesting, too.

Zorua: Meh. Looks like a Lion King reject.

Zoroark: Uh... no.

Reshiram: WE WERE LONG OVERDUE FOR A DRAGON/FIRE TYPE. 125508.gif125508.gif125508.gif Anyway, this one looks cooler than the black guy, also. (If anyone says racism, I will punch them in the face virtually.)

Zekrom: Another dragon combo type we were long overdue for. Unfortunately, it doesn't appeal to me as much as the white guy, though I do love the electric type, as I said before.

Yeah, too bad it's an actual steel type, unlike everything else in that type. I rather have more standalone steel types than ones with type mixings.

Also, you choose your starters based on cuteness? You're a disgrace. Oh, by the way, Pokabu is a fire pig. Expect some pretty nasty evolutions.

Okay, I don't want to quote everything said to me, so I'll just make my points:

Steel_Sponge: What is this I don't even.

terminoob: It's possible for Pokemon to gain an extra type as the evolve, y'know. If Gear evolves into Bronzor, I am so rubbing it in your face. 428899.gif However, I agree with you on steel types being better than steel combo types. And I am not a disgrace for choosing Pokemon based on cuteness. But whatever, you like your Pokemon, and I'll like mine. Thank you.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Okay, I don't want to quote everything said to me, so I'll just make my points:

Steel_Sponge: What is this I don't even.

terminoob: It's possible for Pokemon to gain an extra type as the evolve, y'know. If Gear evolves into Bronzor, I am so rubbing it in your face. 428899.gif However, I agree with you on steel types being better than steel combo types. And I am not a disgrace for choosing Pokemon based on cuteness. But whatever, you like your Pokemon, and I'll like mine. Thank you.

But Gear -> Bronzor doesn't even make sense.

Gear is two silver gears with two faces, while Bronzor is a blue mirror with one face... >.>

Spoiler
Spoiler

But Gear -> Bronzor doesn't even make sense.

Gear is two silver gears with two faces, while Bronzor is a blue mirror with one face... >.>

The mirror evolves into a bell. That makes more sense? :/

Now, these pictures could be bull, but they came from some blog, which was posted onto Pokebeach. Still though, it could be real so feast your eyes on this :

33o4e91.jpg

Here is a close-up of the possible new Pokemon in the Concept art :

11lkj6w.png

I have a lot of the games for the black-n-white Gameboy, but I have a GameBoy Adv. I can still play the ones for the B-n-W on the Advance, and out of all of them, my favorite is Blue.