• Advertisement

Pokemon, bitch

terminoob

Spoiler
Spoiler

I don't really care if it is or not; I never choose the fire starter, and Ash probably isn't going to get it anyway [i'm betting on a 5th Gen Torkoal evolution, which would be his regional fire]. I'd like to see Fire/Dark, personally.

If it was Fire/Dark, I would definitely choose it.

If there is a Torkoal evolution and Ash gets it, would it be because he decides to take along his original Torkoal (as he did with Apom), or do you think he'd just catch the evolution?

Spoiler
Spoiler
If it was Fire/Dark, I would definitely choose it.

If there is a Torkoal evolution and Ash gets it, would it be because he decides to take along his original Torkoal (as he did with Apom), or do you think he'd just catch the evolution?

Take it along with him. It'd be a slap in the face if they had an evolution for it and Ash just randomly caught it; there would be literally no reason to use Torkoal anymore. I'm banking on it being Fire/Steel, so it gives him his regional fire and his first steel type.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Take it along with him. It'd be a slap in the face if they had an evolution for it and Ash just randomly caught it; there would be literally no reason to use Torkoal anymore. I'm banking on it being Fire/Steel, so it gives him his regional fire and his first steel type.

Also, Ash has yet to get a dark type. I want him to get a Crawdaunt. I personally want a fire ghost type.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Also, Ash has yet to get a dark type. I want him to get a Crawdaunt. I personally want a fire ghost type.

Crawdunt... Nyah... >.> [by the way, we should probably move discussion to the TV topic, since this is for video games and not the show.]

Spoiler
Spoiler

Crawdunt... Nyah... >.> [by the way, we should probably move discussion to the TV topic, since this is for video games and not the show.]

Top: Grass Starter

Bottom Left: Fire Starter

Bottom Right: Water Starter

Spoiler
Spoiler
I'm still laughing over the water one. It looks so pathetic. I'm so picking it.

It's a frickin' Piplup that's colored differently.

Grass/Ground

Fire

Water/Ice

Those will be the final evolution types. Mark my words.

Spoiler
Spoiler

It's a frickin' Piplup that's colored differently.

Grass/Ground

Fire

Water/Ice

Those will be the final evolution types. Mark my words.

Seems more like the "Terrified Clown Pokemon" to me.

You're probably right about the evolutions, which pissed me off since Torterra is Grass/Ground. We don't need another. And water and ice are too similar, either stick to water, or do something that's not so damn predictable.

I dunno terminoob... I'm thinkin' Fire/Dark rather than just Fire, and possibly Grass/Flying? I think Water/Ice is spot-on though.

Also, the Water one looks like it really needs to take a piss.

The Grass one looks like a pompous ass.

And the Fire one is friggin' ADORABLE. :} :} :}

Spoiler
Spoiler
The grass one is a fucking pimp.

So picking that one.

Based on these, I'm going with the fire starter, though if the final evolution for water looks better than the one for fire, I'll go with water. I'm just not picking grass because EVERYONE will pick it, and I hate going with the crowd.

Oh, 70s, Blaziken and Infernape are both Fire/Fighting, so it seems like a trend that Nintendo will repeat a type combination every region, though a lot of people want the Grass to become Grass/Flying, which would be interesting since it'd look like Quetzalcoatl.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Based on these, I'm going with the fire starter, though if the final evolution for water looks better than the one for fire, I'll go with water. I'm just not picking grass because EVERYONE will pick it, and I hate going with the crowd.

Oh, 70s, Blaziken and Infernape are both Fire/Fighting, so it seems like a trend that Nintendo will repeat a type combination every region, though a lot of people want the Grass to become Grass/Flying, which would be interesting since it'd look like Quetzalcoatl.

You think everyone will pick it?

Meh, sounds reasonable.

Just cause I like being an outcast, I'll pick the water one.But, if it's fire an dark, I'll pick the fire one.

Spoiler
Spoiler

You think everyone will pick it?

Meh, sounds reasonable.

Just cause I like being an outcast, I'll pick the water one.But, if it's fire an dark, I'll pick the fire one.

Based on Serebii, yes, everyone will pick it. Seriously, everyone on that site keeps saying the same thing "The grass looks the best, I'm so picking it." I've seen maybe one or two people say they'll go for fire or water.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Based on Serebii, yes, everyone will pick it. Seriously, everyone on that site keeps saying the same thing "The grass looks the best, I'm so picking it." I've seen maybe one or two people say they'll go for fire or water.

Gonna go check it out.