• Advertisement

Pokemon, bitch

terminoob

Spoiler
Spoiler

There is a rumor that in the very original game, in´?? the Lavendertown theme the was three chords that only 7-12year olds could hear. Nintendo "discovered" this and mysteriously removed all copies and took out those three chords then re-released the game. The kids who heard these mythical chords went insane and committed suicide, or so the rumor goes

Pokemon: Gotta Kill 'em All

Spoiler
Spoiler

There is a rumor that in the very original game, in´?? the Lavendertown theme the was three chords that only 7-12year olds could hear. Nintendo "discovered" this and mysteriously removed all copies and took out those three chords then re-released the game. The kids who heard these mythical chords went insane and committed suicide, or so the rumor goes

What the hell?

If it was April 1st I would have dismissed that as an April Fool's joke. :/

Spoiler
Spoiler

Nice.

Haha. Bunny starter. And the one on the far left is either fire or grass. I thought the tail was a flame, then I thought it COULD be some sort of leaf. I'd say odds are 60% that it's fire, and a 40% chance of grass. But I'm usually wrong.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Haha. Bunny starter. And the one on the far left is either fire or grass. I thought the tail was a flame, then I thought it COULD be some sort of leaf. I'd say odds are 60% that it's fire, and a 40% chance of grass. But I'm usually wrong.

Bottom left = Grass [tail is made up of three leaves]

Top = Water [looks as though it could be amphibious in some way]

Bottom right = Fire [by default, and just because I don't want another penguin water starter ._.]

Those are my guesses.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Bottom left = Grass [tail is made up of three leaves]

Top = Water [looks as though it could be amphibious in some way]

Bottom right = Fire [by default, and just because I don't want another penguin water starter ._.]

Those are my guesses.

Hopefully The fire starter won't be fire/fighting, AGAIN

Spoiler
Spoiler

Hopefully The fire starter won't be fire/fighting, AGAIN

I don't really care if it is or not; I never choose the fire starter, and Ash probably isn't going to get it anyway [i'm betting on a 5th Gen Torkoal evolution, which would be his regional fire]. I'd like to see Fire/Dark, personally.