• Advertisement

Weird dreams

Grimmy Claus <3

So here's a secret about me: from nearly the absolute beginning of my love for SpongeBob and SBM I have joke-shipped me and HPL. I know that E.V.I.L and HPL are already in a relationship but I have a bit of a dorky crush on her. I'm asexual just like SpongeBob but I have very high admiration for her and to this day I still consider her one of my very best friends. Anyway, last night it was a shipping dream between us and at what point she had a beard and when I went to kiss her in a friendly way (this actually makes sense in my head at least) her stubble cut my lip and then I went to wash it off and was embarrassed when she saw me -_- Anyway, anyone else have some weird dreams they'd like to share?

• Like 1

Last night I dreamt that I was googling the final episode of Brandy and Mr Whiskers because in the dream, I heard that it ended with Brandy having to be euthanized because she was old in dog years and had cancer or something. Which had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they were stuck in the amazon rainforest. Then I woke up and had a good laugh about how my brain could conjure up something like that out of all things.

19 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Last night I dreamt that I was googling the final episode of Brandy and Mr Whiskers because in the dream, I heard that it ended with Brandy having to be euthanized because she was old in dog years and had cancer or something. Which had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they were stuck in the amazon rainforest. Then I woke up and had a good laugh about how my brain could conjure up something like that out of all things.

That's horrible D: