• Advertisement

Hey Krusty Krew!

Well I would be too, SFF, if I hadn't been through what I've been through. It's actually more surprising for me to be here than to not be here if that makes any sense. I had a really horrible time getting over my SpongeBob obsession... and it is only now that I realise why- SponeBob is absolutely the best thing ever- but I did go to mental hospital for getting addicted to talking to a few members, such as SBRoxMan on SBM Forums. He must've had an awful time also but he and I made each other really miserable and he probably doesn't even care about me anymore but let's see it was a bit of a broken relationship on both ends ending in spiralling depression. Anyway that's quite a bit more than I planned on saying but, yeah, happy to be back.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DiabolicalGenius2016 said:

Well I would be too, SFF, if I hadn't been through what I've been through. It's actually more surprising for me to be here than to not be here if that makes any sense. I had a really horrible time getting over my SpongeBob obsession... and it is only now that I realise why- SponeBob is absolutely the best thing ever- but I did go to mental hospital for getting addicted to talking to a few members, such as SBRoxMan on SBM Forums. He must've had an awful time also but he and I made each other really miserable and he probably doesn't even care about me anymore but let's see it was a bit of a broken relationship on both ends ending in spiralling depression. Anyway that's quite a bit more than I planned on saying but, yeah, happy to be back.

Oh my gosh!  I had no idea that you were struggling so bad! :(