• Advertisement

061a. Fear of a Krabby Patty

70s

I always thought this didn't deserve so much hate. And then here we are on this board with everyone giving it very high grades. Unless this is some joke I'm not aware of. 428899.gif

Back before I even knew Steven wasn't in charge, I remember seeing this and loving it.

8/10. 125508.gif

I always thought this didn't deserve so much hate. And then here we are on this board with everyone giving it very high grades. Unless this is some joke I'm not aware of. 428899.gif

Back before I even knew Steven wasn't in charge, I remember seeing this and loving it.

8/10. 125508.gif

This episode mostly got hate from classic nickelodeon fans. All of us our big Spongebob fans.

It's okay 7/10

The reason for that score is it will always annoy me that Graveyard Shift had the same plot in terms of the Krusty Krab being open 24 hours and that I went into this episode with very high expectations.

I'm not sure, but I think this was the last segment of "Spongebob Squarepants" to have the story-writing skills of C.H. Greenblatt (Creator of the Cartoon Network show "Chowder;") before he left Nickelodeon to work on "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy."

an awesome start for a downhill era. the plot was well written and it was interesting and enjoyable to watch. i love that they decided to use the same idea of opening 24 hours a day again because although it is not good to repeat the same idea twice, doing so made it feel classic just like graveyard shift because they both involve one of the same concepts. then again, i also hate that they repeated the same idea twice because that shows laziness and a lack of effort and creativity. it is not good to repeat the same idea twice in episodes of spongebob. my favorite part was when everything mr krabs said sounded like a krabby patty to spongebob. lol. maybe not classic, but still hilarious. my favorite second favorite part was when plankton tried to make spongebob put the secret formula in order at the psychiatrist. lol. classic.

This is one of the better episodes of Season 4. I loved the E.T. reference, the scene where everybody turned into Krabby Patties, and the whole therapy thing with Plankton (or should I say P. Lankton?) I would say Spongebob was going downhill a bit at this time, but this episode makes it more unclear, as it is just as good as those of the previous season.

Overall:

8.5/10