Funniest Member

@Cha @Fred Rechid & @Hayden

Most Unique Username

@Spongetron Robotpants & @Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Most Serious Member

@terminoob & @Katniss

Spongiest Member

@Mermaid Magic @Dr. WhoBob

Most Competitive Member (for forum events, Jeopardy, D&D, SpongeCraft, WOF, etc.)

@Hayden @Invader Zimmer @Sandy

Kindest Member

@King Sombra @Homie❤ @Aya♥ @Sandy and @Cha

Most Active Member

@Katniss and @Homie❤

Maturest Member

@teenj12 and @Dr. WhoBob

Most Contributive Member

@jjsthekid @Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick and @JCM

Most Creative Member

@Cha and @King Sombra

Most Missed Member

@Sabre @Deli and @Doctor Sex

Honorary Creator Award

@King Sombra and @teenj12

Honorary Show Award

Rusty's Raping Rampage and SBC Honest Trailers

Honorary Staff Award

@Clappy and @Sebby (don't think he hasn't got nominated yet unless if I'm wrong).

Honorary Member Award

@Cha and @Steel Sponge

Will probably do Spin-Off/Lits section later this week.

• Like 8

I'll do Members later, lemme give some love to the spin-offs/lits first. This was hard tbh, so no tears if I didn't nominate your stuff.

Spin-Off/Lit Categories

Best New Creation: Captain Magma, Squid, Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, and Cerebus the Aardvark

Best Creation: SBCinema, Community Deathmatch, Team SpongeBob, Xat Time Travelers, and Miss Appear

Best Ended Creation: Underwater Survivor: SBC Style, Heralds May Die, JCMovies, and One-Time SpongeBob Characters: Where Are They Now?

Best Pilot: "There's A New Squid On the Block" (Squid), "Magma" (Captain Magma), "Team Wanted" (Bl4zeBob MeanPants), "Day of the Diabolic" (Power Rangers: Multiverse Force), and "City of the Dead" (Cerebus the Aardvark)

Best Storyline: Xat Time Travelers, Miss Appear, Team SpongeBob, Guru Gakuto, and Doody Era

Best Comedy: The Marvelous Misadventures of PatBack, Person: Boy Nincompoop, Community Deathmatch, and SBC Honest Trailers

Best Location: The Marvelous Misadventures of PatBack, Tyeam Universe, Total Cartoon Global Cruise, and Doody Era

Best Protagonist: Katherine (Miss Appear), Bl4ze (Bl4zeBob MeanPants), Trophy (Xat Time Travelers), Shinya (Doody Era), and Person (Person: Boy Nincompoop)

Best Antagonist: Shadow (Miss Appear), Doodlebob (Guru Gakuto), ACS (Community Deathmatch), Diabolica (Power Rangers: Multiverse Force), and Azarah (Team SpongeBob)

Most Well-Written: Cerebus the Aardvark, Miss Appear, Metal's Collection of Cloudy Creations, and Heralds May Die

Most Creative: Xat Time Travelers, Doody Era, Miss Appear, and Cerebus the Aardvark

Best Episode: "A Better Place" (Miss Appear), "Bubble Mayhem" (Tyeam Universe), "End Of The Beginning" (Team SpongeBob), "Episode 26" (Xat Time Travelers), and "Terminex Turn Off The Television" (Doody Era)

Hall of Fame

Honorary Creator Award: Teenj12 & Steel Sponge

Honorary Show Award: SBCinema & Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

Honorary Staff Member Award: Teenj12 & 70s

Honorary Member Award: Metal Snake & SpongeOddFan

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, jjsthekid said:

I'll do Members later, lemme give some love to the spin-offs/lits first. This was hard tbh, so no tears if I didn't nominate your stuff.

Spin-Off/Lit Categories

Best New Creation: Captain Magma, Squid, Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, and Cerebus the Aardvark

Best Creation: SBCinema, Community Deathmatch, Team SpongeBob, Xat Time Travelers, and Miss Appear

Best Ended Creation: Underwater Survivor: SBC Style, Heralds May Die, JCMovies, and One-Time SpongeBob Characters: Where Are They Now?

Best Pilot: "There's A New Squid On the Block" (Squid), "Magma" (Captain Magma), "Team Wanted" (Bl4zeBob MeanPants), "Day of the Diabolic" (Power Rangers: Multiverse Force), and "City of the Dead" (Cerebus the Aardvark)

Best Storyline: Xat Time Travelers, Miss Appear, Team SpongeBob, Guru Gakuto, and Doody Era

Best Comedy: The Marvelous Misadventures of PatBack, Person: Boy Nincompoop, Community Deathmatch, and SBC Honest Trailers

Best Location: The Marvelous Misadventures of PatBack, Tyeam Universe, Total Cartoon Global Cruise, and Doody Era

Best Protagonist: Katherine (Miss Appear), Bl4ze (Bl4zeBob MeanPants), Trophy (Xat Time Travelers), Shinya (Doody Era), and Person (Person: Boy Nincompoop)

Best Antagonist: Shadow (Miss Appear), Doodlebob (Guru Gakuto), ACS (Community Deathmatch), Diabolica (Power Rangers: Multiverse Force), and Azarah (Team SpongeBob)

Most Well-Written: Cerebus the Aardvark, Miss Appear, Metal's Collection of Cloudy Creations, and Heralds May Die

Most Creative: Xat Time Travelers, Doody Era, Miss Appear, and Cerebus the Aardvark

Best Episode: "A Better Place" (Miss Appear), "Bubble Mayhem" (Tyeam Universe), "End Of The Beginning" (Team SpongeBob), "Episode 26" (Xat Time Travelers), and "Terminex Turn Off The Television" (Doody Era)

Hall of Fame

Honorary Creator Award: Teenj12 & Steel Sponge

Honorary Show Award: SBCinema & Underwater Survivor: SBC Style

Honorary Staff Member Award: Teenj12 & 70s

Honorary Member Award: Metal Snake & SpongeOddFan

ayyy, thanks guys. my work's getting all the nominations. :Laugh: 

On 11/6/2016 at 8:41 AM, SpongeBob's Favorite Fighter said:

Thanks to @Fred Rechid, who mentioned me in Most Unique Username and Spongiest Member, to @Homie2764.png, who mentioned me in Spongiest Member, to @Ol Bold and Brash, who mentioned me in Most Active Member, Most Unique Username and Spongiest Member, to @Sandy, who mentioned me in Spongiest Member, to @sbl, who mentioned me in Spongiest Member and to @TheOpenWindowManiac, who mentioned me in Kindest Member! :D

I like how you put me a lot in your list :D

9 minutes ago, Ol Bold and Brash said:

These members are the same :P

Eh, to be fair, in his defense, not many members might be aware of that. Regardless, when counting the nominations, JCM can just omit any votes for #swag, so it's no biggie. He can change it if he wants tho.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ol Bold and Brash said:

These members are the same :P

31 minutes ago, jjsthekid said:

Eh, to be fair, in his defense, not many members might be aware of that. Regardless, when counting the nominations, JCM can just omit any votes for #swag, so it's no biggie. He can change it if he wants tho.

Okay, fixed! :P

Spin-Off/Lit Categories

Best New Creation

Power Ranger Multiverse Force and Squid

Best Creation

SBCinema, Xat Time Travelers, and Community Deathmatch

Best Ended Creation

JCMovies, SBC Falls, UWS: SBC Style and Heralds May Die.

Best Pilot

Heralds May Die and Squid

Best Storyline

Xat Time Travellers, Heralds May Die, and Doody Era.

Best Comedy

SBC Honest Trailers and XAT Time Travelers

Best Location

Heralds May Die, Xat Time Traveller and Doody Era

Best Protagonist

Elana (Mystic Guardians), and Hayden (Xat Time Travelers)

Best Antagonist

Admiral Skorch (Mystic Guardian) and ACS (Community Deathmatch)

Most Well-Written

Community Deathmatch, Mystic Guardians, and Heralds May Die.

Most Creative

Heralds May Die and Doody Era

Best Episode

Episode 26 - Xat Time Travelers, Skorch Strikes - Mystic Guardians, Sewer Adventure - Skodwarde, and Waterfall - UWS: SBC Style.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 3

Member Categories

Best Debater

Terminoob, Clappy

Funniest Member

OMJ, Hayden

Most Unique Username

hilaryfan80, Dr. WhoBob

Most Serious Member

Jjsthekid, Terminoob

Spongiest Member

Cha, SOF

Most Competitive Member (for forum events, Jeopardy, D&D, SpongeCraft, WOF, etc.)

Trophy, Hayden

Kindest Member

Negispongie, Jjsthekid

Most Active Member

Fred, Crushing.

Maturest Member

Clappy, Terminoob

Most Contributive Member

Fred, Crushing, Jjsthekid

Most Creative Member

Cha, Jjsthekid, terminoob

Most Missed Member

Sabre, Deli, ExKizuna, Jelly, Storytime

Spin-Off/Lit Categories

Best New Creation (NOTE: New creations will count as anything that started after May 2016)

Best Creation

Mystic Guardians, Jjs Riffing Theater

Best Ended Creation

Storm Racers, One Time SB Characters

Best Pilot

Secrets (Mystic Guardians),   "There's A New Squid On the Block" (Squid)

Best Storyline

Mystic Guardians, Doody Era

Best Comedy

SBC Honest Trailers, Jjs Riffing Theater

Best Location

Mystic Guardians, Doody Era,

Best Protagonist

Madison (Mystic Guardians), Shinya (Doody Era)

Best Antagonist

Val (Mystic Guardians), ACS (Community Deathmatch)

Most Well-Written

Mystic Guardians, Jjs Riffing Theater

Most Creative

Doody Era, SBC Honest Trailers,

Best Episode

Between Brothers (Mystic Guardians), Radio Ray (Squid)

Honorary Creator Award

Tvguy and Steel Sponge

Honorary Show Award

Mystic Guardians, Squid

Honorary Staff Member Award

Clappy, 70s

Honorary Member Award

Katniss, Dr. WhoBob

• Like 7

Best Debater: Clappy, terminoob, Dr. WhoBob, Mr. Doctor Professor Patrick, Halibut

Funniest Member: Old Man Jenkins, Wumbo, Katniss, terminoob, Trophy

Most Unique Username: Renegade the Unicorn, Mermaid Magic, crushingmayhem, CyanideFishbone, Burgerpants

Most Serious Member: crushingmayhem, jjsthekid, Clappy, Metal Snake, terminoob

Spongiest Member: Mermaid Magic, Spongebob's #1 Fan, Ol Bold and Brash, Sauce Mama, Cha

Most Competitive Member: Hayden, Trophy, teenj12, Fred Rechid, DarknessDG

Kindest Member: Cha, crushingmayhem, Sauce Mama, teenj12, Spongetron Robotpants

Most Active Member: Homie, Ol Bold and Brash, Katniss, E.V.I.L., Conehead

Maturest Member: Clappy, crushingmayhem, Metal Snake, jjsthekid, Mr. Doctor Professor Patrick

Most Contributive Member: Old Man Jenkins, Mr. Doctor Professor Patrick, jjsthekid, JCM, Mermaid Magic

Most Creative Member: jjsthekid, teenj12, Cha, Mermaid Magic, JCM

Most Missed Member: ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1, Sabre, Dr. Sex, ExKizuna, Jelly

My Spin-Off/Lit votes are coming up soon. The number of nominations I will give for each category won't be plentiful compared to the previous years, though.

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Like 6

Spin-Off/Lit Categories

Best New Creation: Tyeam Universe, Squid, Power Rangers: Multiverse Force

Best Creation: Skodwarde, SBCinema, Miss Appear, Mystic Guardians, SBC Honest Trailers

Best Ended Creation: SBC Falls, Spin-Off Action: The Great SBC Race, JCMovies

Best Pilot: Squid, Tyeam Universe, Mabel's Fables

Best Storyline: Mystic Guardians, Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, Xat Time Travelers, Miss Appear, Metal's Collection of Cloudy Creations

Best Comedy: Skodwarde, Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000, SBCinema, Community Deathmatch, Stuff Happens to SpongeBob

Best Location: Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, Xat Time Travelers, Squid, Mystic Guardians, Community Deathmatch

Most Well-Written: Mystic Guardians, Miss Appear, Skodwarde, Power Rangers: Multiverse Force

Most Creative: Metal's Collection of Cloudy Creations, Community Deathmatch, Stuff Happens to SpongeBob, Team Spongebob, Skodwarde

Hall of Fame

Honorary Creator Award

Fa and teenj12

Honorary Show Award

Community Deathmatch and JCMovies

Honorary Staff Member Award

Crushing and 70s

Honorary Member Award

Katniss and Aya

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 2