• Advertisement

The Golden Community Awards IX: Nominations

JCM

It's that time of year again...

coollogo_com-116073781_zpsbsl9thve.png

Rules:

1.) Don't nominate yourself.

2.) Unlike the past few, this time you may nominate between Top 2 to Top 5 choices for each category, so you don't have to nominate 5 things (However, for Hall of Fame, you must nominate 2). If you cannot nominate 5 things for a category, the lowest we'll allow is 2 if it makes life easier. You can nominate either 3 or 4 things as well.

3.) DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT put "N/A" for every category. If you even think about it, then just don't post at all. If you don't read any spin-offs/lits, then just don't vote in that section. Plain and simple. You can skip a category or two if you aren't sure who or what to nominate at all, but don't skip all of them.

4.) No copy/pasting people's votes word for word. That's lazy, dawg.

5.) Don't get upset if you aren't nominated.

Categories:

Member Categories

Best Debater

Funniest Member

Most Unique Username

Most Serious Member

Spongiest Member

Most Competitive Member (for forum events, Jeopardy, D&D, SpongeCraft, WOF, etc.)

Kindest Member

Most Active Member

Maturest Member

Most Contributive Member

Most Creative Member

Most Missed Member

Spin-Off/Lit Categories

Best New Creation (NOTE: New creations will count as anything that started after May 2016)

Best Creation

Best Ended Creation

Best Pilot

Best Storyline

Best Comedy

Best Location

Best Protagonist

Best Antagonist

Most Well-Written

Most Creative

Best Episode

Hall of Fame

Honorary Creator Award

Those who have had a profound impact on spin-offs/lits will be nominated and inducted. 

SABRE, WUMBO, JJS, OMJ AND CLAPPY WON THE PREVIOUS THREE YEARS AND THEREFORE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE NOMINATED.

Honorary Show Award

Creations that have had a profound impact will be nominated. 

SABRE'S "ADVENTURES IN THE UNDERGROUND CITY", JJS' "STORM RACERS", "JJS' RIFFING THEATER 3000", JCM'S "JCMOVIES", AND TEENJ'S "TEAM SPONGEBOB" WON THE PREVIOUS THREE YEARS AND THEREFORE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR NOMINATION.

Honorary Staff Member Award

Those who have had a profound impact on SBC can be nominated. 

TVGUY, JJS, hilaryfan80, CNF, AND WUMBO WON THE PREVIOUS THREE YEARS AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE NOMINATED. 

Honorary Member Award

A new Hall of Fame category: For ordinary members who you feel deserve special recognition, whether it be for behavior, activity, or contributions in general. No current staff members can be nominated for this (jjs, JCM, hilaryfan80, tyeam, Fred & crush), this is just for regular members.

Now, here's how nominating works. You will nominate 2 for each of those (Creator, Show, Staff, and MemberAwards). We will then vote to see which one of those two will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. If you aren't sure what has already won (even though I stated so above), you can also look at Jjs' signature for a reminder.

Now that you've finished looking over all of that, be sure to vote! One vote is better than none.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Ol Bold and Brash said:

Funniest Member: Hayden, hilaryfan80, Invader Zimmer, Old Man Jenkins, Homie, E.V.I.L, JCM, Fred Rechid

Kindest Member: Cha, Homie, hilaryfan80, Sandy, WhoBob, SOF 

Most Active Member: Sandy, SpongeBob's Favorite Fighter, Halibut, WhoBob, Invader Zimmer, Hayden,

You have too many nominees for these categories, the max is 5. I know you mean well, but you'll have to remove some, sorry.

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 2

Best Debater- @Fred Rechid, @Halibut@Ol Bold and Brash, @President Squidward and @Wumbo.

Funniest Member- @Face@American Idiot, @Homie❤@President Squidward and @shin.

Most Unique Username- @Face@American Idiot, @Burgerpants, @Conehead and @Ol Bold and Brash.

Most Serious Member- @Clappy@Elmyra Duff, @Hayden@terminoob and @Wumbo.

Spongiest Member- @Ol Bold and Brash, @Sandy, @sbl@SpongeBob Critic and @SpongeyKid.

Most Competitive Member- @Fred Rechid, @GullahOfficial@Hayden, @Invader Zimmer and @Sandy.

Kindest Member- @Conehead@GullahOfficial@Homie❤, @Ol Bold and Brash and @Sandy.

Most Active Member- @Halibut, @Cha, @Conehead, @Halibut@Invader Zimmer and @Ol Bold and Brash.

Maturest Member- @Cha@Clappy, @Face@Hayden and @Wumbo.

Most Contributive Member- @Conehead, @GullahOfficial, @Mermaid Magic@Ol Bold and Brash and @Sandy.

Most Creative Member- @Cha, @Conehead@Mermaid Magic, @Ol Bold and Brash and @Renegade the Unicorn.

Most Missed Member- @More@American Idiot@Doctor Sex, @Face and @The dankest of memes.

Best New Creation- The SBC Show, The Weird and Unpredictable Adventures of Spingey Bill, The Dark Adventures of The Land Takers, SpingeBill's Adventure and Spam Adventures With Oobi And Friends.

Best Ended Creation- SBC Studios, Halloween Adventures With Gary The Snail, Discovering SpongeBob, Underwater Survivor: SBC Style (003 Waterfall) and Halloween Literature With Spikeywikey.

Honorary Creator Award- @teenj12 and @Squidward en Repose.

Honorary Staff Award- @Clappy and @Face.

Honorary Member Award- @Cha and @Invader Zimmer.

• Like 9

Best Debater - Aquatic Nuggets, Halibut, Steel Sponge

Funniest Member - Elastic, Wumbo, JCM, CDCB, terminoob

Most Unique Username - Invader Zimmer, TheOpenWindowManiac, hilaryfan80, Burgerpants

Most Serious Member - Fred Rechid, Renegade the Unicorn

Spongiest Member - Cha, More, SpongeOddFan, Clappy

Most Competitive Member (for forum events, Jeopardy, D&D, SpongeCraft, WOF, etc.) - Hayden, Invader Zimmer

Kindest Member - SpongeOddFan, Katniss, SG, Renegade, illiniguy34

Most Active Member - crushingmayhem, Aya, OMJ

Maturest Member - Homie, teenj, 70s, Fa, jjsthekid

Most Contributive Member - Fred, hilaryfan80, Patty Sponge, Dr. Whobob, Mermaid Magic

Most Creative Member - Spongetron Robotpants, CDCB, Cha, jjsthekid, terminoob

Most Missed Member - ExKizuna, Deli, Pakasa, Sabre, Dragiiin

• Like 8

Member Categories

Best Debater: @Bada Bing Nuggets, @Clappy

Funniest Member: @Homie❤, @Old Man Jenkins, Fred, @Wumbo

Most Unique Username: @Renegade the Unicorn, @Burgerpants

Most Serious Member: @crushingmayhem, @jjsthekid, @King Sombra

Spongiest Member: jjs, @Dr. WhoBob, @Mermaid Magic

Most Competitive Member (for forum events, Jeopardy, D&D, SpongeCraft, WOF, etc.): @Invader Zimmer, Sandy

Kindest Member: @Cha, Mermaid Magic, @Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick, @Aya♥

Most Active Member: crushing, Sandy, @Ol Bold and Brash

Maturest Member: Wumbo, @Halibut, Clappy

Most Contributive Member: hilaryfan80, jjs

Most Creative Member: Mermaid Magic, Cha, @illiniguy34

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 8

I've never actually done one of these and since I missed SBM's I might as well do these ones.

Best Debater: @Halibut @Bada Bing Nuggets

Funniest Member: @Homie❤ @Cha

Most Unique Username: @Dr. WhoBob @Squidward's Haunted Nasty Patties

Most Serious Member: @crushingmayhem @terminoob

Spongiest Member: @Mermaid Magic @Ol Bold and Brash

Most Competitive Member: @DarknessDG @Hayden

Kindest Member: @Katniss @SpongeBob's Favorite Fighter

Most Active Member: @Ol Bold and Brash @Katniss

Maturest Member: @terminoob @Wumbo

Most Contributive Member: @jjsthekid @Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Most Creative Member: @Cha @Mermaid Magic

Most Missed Member: @#swag @lilcorey18

• Like 7

1 minute ago, TheOpenWindowManiac said:

I've never actually done one of these and since I missed SBM's I might as well do these ones.

Master Best Debater: @Halibut

Funniest Member: @Homie❤

Most Unique Username: @Dr. WhoBob

Most Serious Member: @crushingmayhem 

Spongiest Member: @Mermaid Magic

Most Competitive Member: @DarknessDG

Kindest Member: @Katniss

Most Active Member: @Ol Bold and Brash

Maturest Member: @terminoob

Most Contributive Member: @jjsthekid

Most Creative Member: @Cha

Most Missed Member: @#swag

2 hours ago, JCM said:

2.) Unlike the past few, this time you may nominate between Top 2 to Top 5 choices for each category, so you don't have to nominate 5 things (However, for Hall of Fame, you must nominate 2). If you cannot nominate 5 things for a category, the lowest we'll allow is 2 if it makes life easier. You can nominate either 3 or 4 things as well.

• Like 2

Here's my nomination list, and I just want to give a special thank you to Renegade the Unicorn, for providing me with something I have ACTUALLY read, to nominate for literature stories! /

Funniest Member: Renegade the Unicorn, JJStheKid, Wumbo.

Most Unique Username: Renegade the Unicorn, Cha, Ol Bold and Brash, JJStheKid, Wumbo.

Most Serious Member: Cha, JJStheKid.

Spongiest Member: Hayden, Wumbo, Crush, Patty.

Kindest Member: Cha, Renegade the Unicorn, JJStheKid, Wumbo.

Most Active Member: Cha, Renegade the Unicorn, JJStheKid, Wumbo, Crush.

Maturest Member: Cha, JJStheKid, Wumbo, Crush.

Most Contributive Member: Cha, Renegade the Unicorn, Patty.

Most Creative Member: Renegade the Unicorn, Cha, Wumbo.

Spin-Off/Lit Categories

Best New Creation: Power Rangers Multiverse Force, Cerebus the Aardvark.

Best Ended Creation: Underwater Survivor: SBC Style, SBC Falls.

Best Pilot: “City of the Dead – Cerebus the Aardvark,” “Day of the Diabolic – Power Rangers Multiverse Force.”

Best Comedy: “Power Rangers Multiverse Force, SBC Falls.”

Best Location: “SBC Falls” - SBC Falls, “Power Rangers Multiverse Force” - Core Earth, “Cerebus the Aardvark” - Estarcion.

Best Protagonist: “Cerebus the Aardvark” - Cerebus the Aardvark, “Power Rangers Multiverse Force” - Lettuce the Penguin.

Best Antagonist: “SBC Falls” - Hayden, “Power Rangers Multiverse Force” - Emperor Diabolica.

Most Well-Written: “SBC Falls,” “Power Rangers Multiverse Force,” “Cerebus the Aardvark.”

Most Creative: “Power Rangers Multiverse Force, SBC Falls, Cerebus the Aardvark.”

Best Episode: “City of the Dead – Cerebus the Aardvark,” “Day of the Diabolic – Power Rangers Multiverse Force.”

Hall of Fame

Honorary Creator Award: Renegade the Unicorn, JJStheKid - "SBC Falls."

Honorary Show Award: “SBC Falls, Power Rangers Multiverse Force.”

Honorary Member Award: Renegade the Unicorn, Ol Bold and Brash. /

That's my list, and I'm sticking to it! / Edit: Fixed my choices!

Edited by 4EverGreen
I needed to.
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Hall of Fame

Honorary Creator Award: Renegade the Unicorn.

Honorary Show Award: “SBC Falls, Power Rangers Multiverse Force, Cerebus the Aardvark.”

Honorary Member Award: Cha, Renegade the Unicorn, Wumbo, Ol Bold and Brash. /

That's my list, and I'm sticking to it!

You only nominate two things each for the Hall of Fame, so you have to add another Honorary Creator, and shorten your Show and Member choices.

Thanks to @Fred Rechid, who mentioned me in Most Unique Username and Spongiest Member, to @Homie❤, who mentioned me in Spongiest Member, to @Ol Bold and Brash, who mentioned me in Most Active Member, Most Unique Username and Spongiest Member, to @Sandy, who mentioned me in Spongiest Member, to @sbl, who mentioned me in Spongiest Member and to @TheOpenWindowManiac, who mentioned me in Kindest Member! :D

• Like 1