• Advertisement

That's So Raven Sequel Series

Hayden

34 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Member That's So Raven?  Disney members.

I DONT MEMBER CUZ I DIDN'T GREW UP WITH IT BUT I MEMBER DRAKE AND JOSH

Disney has been milking the fuck out of nostalgia these years, so it makes sense why this is happening :Laugh: 

Lol,  I'm with JCM.  I don't care if this blows,  I just wanna see it. 

TSR was arguably Disney's best show,  and Raven Symone was (and has always been)  their best actor . Taking that into account , I do have hope for this. 

Not surprised that Disney is cashing in on nostalgia yet again. I dunno if I'm going to watch to be honest with you :/ I probably sound like a hypocrite because I do enjoy Girl Meets World, but whatever.

I can't be the only one who thinks this trailer looks awful, right?

Plus they are going to have a crap ton of explaining to do with the absolutely noticeable age gap between these characters.

29 minutes ago, The Ding of Dings said:

I can't be the only one who thinks this trailer looks awful, right?

Plus they are going to have a crap ton of explaining to do with the absolutely noticeable age gap between these characters.

The trailer wasn't that great, but I think that's mostly because they cut it up too fast.

I saw the First Clip, and it was legit funny. After all these years, Raven Symoné's still got it. Disney's Beyonce, fr.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Miss Appear said:

The trailer wasn't that great, but I think that's mostly because they cut it up too fast.

I saw the First Clip, and it was legit funny. After all these years, Raven Symoné's still got it. Disney's Beyonce, fr.

I don't know why, but that clip reminded me a lot of Fuller House.  Raven still has good comedic timing, no denying that, but I cringed at Chelsea's kid wearing the bra hard.

Not related to your post teens, but that age gap though I still can't get over.  Aren't they just entering their thirties and they have kids in middle school?

30 minutes ago, The Ding of Dings said:

I don't know why, but that clip reminded me a lot of Fuller House.  Raven still has good comedic timing, no denying that, but I cringed at Chelsea's kid wearing the bra hard.

Not related to your post teens, but that age gap though I still can't get over.  Aren't they just entering their thirties and they have kids in middle school?

plot twist, Raven and Chelsea were 16 and pregnant the whole time :funny: 

• Like 1