• Advertisement

Stuff That The Members Of SBC Probably Would Say.

@homie

I AM. THE BEAUTIFUL VEGAN MESSIAH. -security guard- get to that water ok? It's a SONG and ***** knows it. I was just like my dad OK? Ten luxury cars and my dad told me I had the same name as him until I legally changed it. My mom did NOT bail me out of jail when she KNEW it was innocent. I'm liberating over 7 billion,,, pigs in cages so small they cannot move for YEARS. ok? i work... my mom's a sociopathic piece of ******* -mom look- I had the highest score in harder nut history, i got nine out of ten -starts to moonwalk to stage- after 370 women rated me LET'S SEE YOUR TALENT!! -points to audience- let's see your ****** TALENT. You ugly piece of *****. -dr phil- OK STOP. Hey, Hey. Look at me. Let's see YOUR TALENT, Huh? -starts moonwalking again- Hey. Hey. Hey. Nah you need to look @ me. -still moonwalking but stops- i dont have to do ***** -MIDDLE FINGER UP, FU PAY ME- - OK take him out. Security get him out of here. -audience talking a bit- Thank God. THANK GOD. -finger guns to sky and walk out- -audience semi-boo as security takes him away with his stuff, snaps fingers and skips- Well, y'all not gonna come out here and use that kind of language in front of my audience and audience i -pissed off throws bag over shoulder as leaving- applegize.. that is AWESOME childish and immature behavior -look at camera- and uh Now I get get2leave. Yes You Do. No. Don't let the door hit you in the Ass. This is Gr8. Hahahaha! -cheer and woo- Ahem.

• Thanks 1

@Cha♡  If you're a pervert, get off right now, stop following, don't even be on this livechat. The only people allowed on this livechat are rexhars and bad bitches, so if you're a pervert, get the fuck of that livechat RIGHT NOW. Stop saying her to take my clothes off, no, i don't smoke weed, no, i'm not a hoe. Get the fuck off my livechat. Right now. Yeah, all of you, motherfuckers. Get the fuck off my livechat. Don't waste my time. Don't comment asking me to take my clothes off. Perverts. This is for only the bad bitches. This is for the rexhars, bad bitches and the true Bebe Rhexa fans, so get the fuck off my livechat. Good, I let thousand subscribers gone, only 8000, get the fuck off that livechat, perverts. Don't play with her, yeah gurls, don't let the guys step on you, uh-huh. Absolutly not. You wanna see real New Yorker, this is a real New Yorker. That's exactly right, losers. Don't let fuck me. I'll block your ass, I'll take you off the fucking Internet, perverts. Disgusting. Wasting my time. Anyway, what's up guys, let's talk about positive shit now. SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, these guys are creeps, they are, they're a little creepy. I get upset, because it scares me. Like it's a little scary. Like, it scares me as a female, I don't wanna, fucking, see a guy saying. And you know what, if I I wants to wear those clothes, I'm gonna fucking wear those. It doesn't mean if i'm wearing a tank top, you have to talk to her like a hoe, because i ain't a fucking hoe.

• Happy 1

On 10/24/2016 at 7:52 PM, SpongeBob’s #1 Fan said:

Ol Evil and Scary: I was Banished from SBM.

SpongeBob's #1 Fan: The best games are the ones where I can put people on blast for being banned from a SpongeBob site

• Like 1

@homie -basketball misser-  Everyone's worthless at this talent show. I'm totally gonna win when I sing, [Singing] ♪ These lumps! I know you wanna slump up on these lumps! ♫ But you can't 'cause you're a chump! A CHUUUUUUUUMP! You're totally gonna win, LSP. Thank you, Marc. You made two out of ten baskets. [The crowd applauds weakly.] Now it's time for me to kill it! (by SNSD) Hold on, LSP, you're not up next. These girls are. [The Moon Daddy and Tom Kenny ladies go up on stage and sing the full song of "These Lumps."]  Wha—THAT'S MY SONG!!1! [Crowd cheers excitedly.] THAT SOUNDS GOOD IN MY EARDRUMS! [Lumpy Space Princess is pushed onstage.] WAAAAAA![Frightened]...These lumps. I know you wanna slump up on these lumps?... HEY!! We just heard this song!! [The ladies yell angrily at her.] RIP-OFF RIP-OFF RIP-OFF RIP-OFF RIP-OFF No... I... I was gonna do it first,,, RIP-OFF! RIP-OFF! NO! NO! RIP-OFF!!!  I WAS GONNA DO THE SONG FIRST!! AAAA![She throws a basketball at the audience in frustration.] Huh?! [It bounces off the kid and miraculously lands in the basket.] AAA! Whooooaaaa..That's amazing! Huh? [She keeps throwing basketballs at the audience, and they bounce back into the basket every time.]Crowd: LSP! LSP! That was the most amazing thing ever! LSP wins!! Really?! OMIGOSH you guys!! I just wanna thank y'all so much! It means SO MUCH to me! YAAAAAAAAA -video credits of other videos-

• Like 1

@Cha♡ MY LAST VIDEO WAS DEMONETIZED, MOST OF MY VIDEOS ARE DEMONETIZED. IM MAKING 1/8TH OF WHAT I USED TO BC IM RAW AND UNCENSORED BC I POSTED A THREAT BC IM THE BADDEST MOTHERF****ER THAT EVER LIVED! IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUTUBE. I CAME BACK TO SPREAD PEACE AND LOVE, AND SHOW HOW HAPPY I AM, I AM HAPPY!!!!! FUCK YOU YOUTUBE! FUCK YOU, FUCK PEWDIEPIE, FUCK THAT JACK PAUL GUY, FUCK YOU ALL AND FUCK YOU ALL. HERE'S WHAT I THINK OF YOUR STUPID WEBSITE.-unzip- pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  -zip back up and slosh away- 

• Thanks 1