• Advertisement

Stuff That The Members Of SBC Probably Would Say.

On 3/24/2017 at 5:21 PM, 4EverGreen said:

Renegade the Unicorn: "I think the new Power Rangers movie is totally AWESOME!!!!" :D

Haven't seen it yet, man. Though I do like the idea of Billy being autistic, like me.

@4EverGreen: "Hong Kong Phooey IS the number one super guy, even if he IS an IDIOT!!!"

• Like 1

@Azusa♥ While Wiggy's role in season 84 of The Lime Spider Show was significant to warrant him the love of the audience and to become a household name in the streets of Thneedville, did anyone ever give him a full background check? How do we know he's a 4.8 like he claims and not a 1.4? And if he's not a high rank, why do we limit ourselves to rating each other? Do we not know the wise older women aka truck driver and landlady's advice about all of this? They might reject to hear your speech for a marriage, but at LEAST they warn us about the unholy union between Yoko the Japanese Robot, Twice as alien girls and Computer Boy. Only the strength COMBINED of the barbie lover robots & bjork les incest could defeat their evilness and to wrap it all up, if you look at the knowledge above ahzu is indeed north korean.

• Like 1

@Cha♡ Over time, it's long been debated the merits of whether or not we can know for sure if Bigfoot is 6'10, and if he in fact taught us to love again. I mean, let's look at what we know for sure. We know that Bigfoot lives inside our hearts, and that much like the daddy dominate that he tells all of us he is, we can't know for sure if he has the giant hands and lots of hair OR if he is welcome anywhere like he states. AND furthermore, when he says he has LOTS of hair, could he be referring to O'HAAAARE HES ONE OF U who lives here in Thneedville too?? And if he IS, we know that the DDLB couple must be having issues because the LB has cheated with Mr. Foot for what could be decades or MORE. But is this the End? We think not. Bigfoot drops subtle HINTS, such as when he says he can do origami WHICH confirms he has gentle hands, gentle and tender hands like a True daddy dom. 

• Like 1