• Advertisement

Hey OBAB!

Seymour Skinner

(WARNING: Do not read if you are sensitive to irony, have no sense of humor, or have no understanding of the word "joy".)

This lit will follow OBAB (the spamball head) and friends as they live their lives! Their lives are strangely extraordinary, too.

Characters:

OBAB - The quiet one. Is a good friend and also helps people in need.

VLK2007 - Undoubtebly OBAB's best friend, this guy is a more active one then OBAB. He also likes to go places with him.

Conehead - The bucktoothed bully with the blue cap. Likes candy and OBAB.

Bl4ze - OBAB's grandfather. He calls OBAB names such as "shortman" and likes to tell him stories of his hacker days.

YellowShadow - Apparently female in this version, YellowShadow is one of the big bullies, shoving people around and calling them names and such. She does, though, have a GIANT crush on OBAB.

I don't have enough time, i'll list more characters later.

Enjoy the first episode, coming soon!

Conehead you have like 3 lits going on at the same time. OBAB has like 2. This is like SBC's problem, but slightly different...

Either way "Hey OBAB" could be interesting.

14 minutes ago, ScaryGullah said:

Conehead you have like 3 lits going on at the same time. OBAB has like 2. This is like SBC's problem, but slightly different...

What's that supposed to be mean? 

Also, it doesn't matter if he has 3 works going on. People can make as many lits/spin-offs as they want, as long as they can properly juggle them. If he makes 20+ and only updates like 5 of them, then yeah that would be a problem, but right now it doesn't matter, he can do what he wants. 

Edited by Hungry Larry
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hungry Larry said:

What's that supposed to be mean? 

Also, it doesn't matter if he has 3 works going on. People can make as many lits/spin-offs as they want, as long as they can properly juggle them. If he makes 20+ and only updates like 5 of them, then yeah that would be a problem, but right now it doesn't matter, he can do what he wants. 

Oh I mean to say SBM's probem. Must of worded it wrong o.o

Yeah just realized that OBAB could eventually get into that problem. But I wouldn't worry about it right now. If they're low quality that may be another story.

On 10/23/2016 at 5:56 AM, ScaryGullah said:

You think that's bad? I currently have 6 spin-off/lit projects that I still need to complete. (smirk)

Edited by Steel Sponge
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ol Evil and Scary said:

Is the pilot episode coming, just asking ;)

yes, unless you want to write it