• Advertisement

New Features

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

I thought I'd make a topic about this so that not everyone is asking me the same questions. It also serves as a "FYI" for everyone. :)

1. Security Questions
Before you even got to this topic, you had to answer some security questions or the option to opt out. There are a few uses for these security questions:

1. If you are ever locked out of your account, I can ask you one of your security questions and this allows me to verify that it is truly your account;
  2. If someone hacks into your account, the person has to have your security question answers to be able to change your email address or password.

There are some legitimate uses for these security questions. Again, you do have the option to opt out. You can also change these at any time (or even opt out/in at any time) in Account Settings.

2. Post Shortcut
You can now post using a shortcut on your keyboard! After you have typed up your post, hit Control+Enter (Windows) or Command+Enter (Mac) and your post will automatically be posted! How's that?

3. New Suspension Page
If you ever get suspended/banned on SBC, you are now provided with much more information than previously before. It will now tell you why you were suspended and when you will be unsuspended. It's super informative.

On 10/22/2016 at 1:16 AM, Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick said:

3. New Suspension Page

If you ever get suspended/banned on SBC, you are now provided with much more information than previously before. It will now tell you why you were suspended and when you will be unsuspended. It's super informative.

So, can you only view this page if your suspended/banned? :P