• Advertisement

Ask the Surge

Quantum Surge

11 hours ago, illiniguy34 said:

Fancy seeing you here, Martin. So, what made you join SBC??? :funny:

Just wanted to know other people who like SB. Also need to find anyone who'd be interested in collaborating with my fan film.

4 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

It seems like you and illiniguy have met before? (smirk) 

Yup.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

I see you are a DC fan. who are your favorite superheroes and villains? :plankton: 

Heroes: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Cyborg, Power Girl, Raven, and Arrow.

Villains: Lex, Bizarro, Joker, Two-Face, Bane, Deathstroke, Mr. Freeze, Doomsday, and Darkseid.

• Like 3

I agree with most of these except Power Girl, Mr. Freezeand Bizarro because I've never seen them enough yet

I'm so excited for Wonder Woman and Lego Batman next year and I'm gonna be open minded for Justice League because I adore the comics? :squilliam2:  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

I agree with most of these except Power Girl, Mr. Freezeand Bizarro because I've never seen them enough yet

I'm so excited for Wonder Woman and Lego Batman next year and I'm gonna be open minded for Justice League because I adore the comics? :squilliam2:  

Lego Batman will definitely be fun to watch. Shame the sets would be pretty expensive (Batcave and Arkham Asylum come to mind).

• Like 2