• Advertisement

205b. Mermaid Pants

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Heroes: By the power of Neptune, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy...UNITE!
    • 4/5 Heroes: Underwater justice and fair play!
    • 3/5 Heroes: Although our foes were evil, their nutrition did not go to waste, Dr. Negative.
    • 2/5 Heroes: What!? I thought I had my house sponge and star-proofed!?
    • 1/5 Heroes: Never mind, it's just this idiot!

Mr. Krabs and Squidward are usually the mature ones too cool for SpongeBob and Pat's games; it's nice that they finally got into a bit of role playing with them. Squidward was awesome in this one, I've got to say and SB and Pat's trick to get out of the fryer is gold too. So yeah this is a great one.

Edited by DiabolicalGenius2016
  • Like 1

I got some s1 vibes with SB/Pat dressing up as their heroes. omigosh all this time mr krabs is comic book junkie kiyoko yukimara, who would have thought? i mean a comic book freak that squidward is frightened of. Glad to see Krabs do something besides being greedy, I love when he does random stuff like this. really good ep, wow and it felt like one of the comic book stories in terms of fun quality, besides the obvious reference comics in general they add to them.

5/5!

I FINALLY saw this episode segment! Squidward shows off his DARK side! (It was BOUND to happen sooner or later!) It makes you wonder if this might be the beginning of a new set of episodes, much like "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" were. I'd give it a 10/10! :D Enough said! ;)