3. Lisa the Simpson

4. Homer's Triple Bypass

5. Treehouse of Horror IX

6. The Wizard of Evergreen Terrace

7. Marge vs. the Monorail

8. Bart Sells His Soul

9. Homer the Heretic

10. And Maggie Makes Three

Honourable Mentions: Last Exit to Springfield, Simpson Tide, Marge Be Not Proud, Lisa's First Word

Here's mine

10 ) Dog Of Death - This is a controversial episode because to many people this episode is one of the weaker episodes of season 3. To me anyway this was great, I love how the first half had nothing to do with the dog and I also liked the ending so funny.

9 ) Lisa the Vegetarian - This episode is hilarious all the way through, I really feel for Lisa (I'm a Vegetarian) It also has a great guest voice PAUL MCCARTNEY!!

8 ) The Springfield Files - Despite never watching "The X Files" this episode is still a top 10 (If I had watched the show then It would have probably be a top 3)

7 ) Flaming Moe's - The first classic this episode is amazing Moe is a great, complex character who always has great stories/ episodes about him (Don't forget the great song and AEROSMITH)

6 ) Homer Alone - All three stories are great and Marge having a breakdown is one of the greatest Simpsons moments

5 ) Lisa's Sax - I love flashback episodes and this one is one of the best. I love seeing how Lisa got her sax and why Bart is such a menace

4 ) 22 Short Films About Springfield - 22 hilarious stories in one amazing season 7 episode

3 ) Trilogy Of Error - As well as supplying a hilarious episode that is very, very clever

2 ) Cape Feare - Sideshow Bob is one of my favourite character's and this episode is a hilarious spoof of "Cape Fear" A classic

1 ) Eternal Moonshine Of The Simpson Mind - Best Episode Ever, Despite beginning a season 19/ Post classic episode it is hilarious, Heart-warming, Clever and there's a lot of character development

I can't pick my top ten favorite so i'll just list my top 8 favorite.

1. Cape Feare

2. Homer's Enemy

3. Homer Badman

4. Trilogy of Error

5. You Only Move Twice

6. Lisa the Vegetarian

7. Treehouse of Horror V

8. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind

9. Homer's Triple Bypass

10. Mr.Plow

Another honorable mention goes to the episode "Homer's Phobia".