• Advertisement

The Simpsons

70s

Truly America's favorite family, but unfortunately, less than a handful of episodes are good each season nowadays. I think the end is near for these yellow little guys.

Edited by jjsthekid

That new episode, "Million Dollar Maybe," was pretty good though. 428899.gif
Meh, it was okay. Pretty sweet. Like, in a way, I guess it reminded me of some heartfelt episodes from the first 8 seasons(the Golden Years).

Spoiler
Spoiler
If I were Fox, I would just cancel it. Or end it after Season 21 because it's not getting good ratings at all....

Do you know how many people would riot if Fox were to "just cancel it"? End it properly or don't end it at all.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Do you know how many people would riot if Fox were to "just cancel it"? End it properly or don't end it at all.

If so many people will riot, they must be fans. And if there are so many fans, why is it only nabbing around 2 million people every week..hmm?

I do agree, but Fox is wasting the time slot. Why do you keep a show on when it's not getting good ratings? They have to end it well...like really well...ultra spectacular well. But my point is the show isn't getting good ratings and if it wasn't a classic, it probably would've been canceled by now.

Spoiler
Spoiler
I do agree, but Fox is wasting the time slot. Why do you keep a show on when it's not getting good ratings? They have to end it well...like really well...ultra spectacular well. But my point is the show isn't getting good ratings and if it wasn't a classic, it probably would've been canceled by now.

Waste a timeslot? Any better ideas of what to put there?

1. Take out The Simpsons and "Animation Domination" will be completely dominated by Seth MacFarlane.

2. Re-runs of Family Guy? Has anyone even laughed at this show since Season 3?

3. Re-runs of The Cleveland Show? Has anyone even laughed at this since Episode 3?

4. Re-runs of American Dad? It's the best show on the line-up, but that's overdoing it.

5. A new live-action show? Has anyone even laughed at one since The War at Home?

Keeping The Simpsons is the best thing Fox can do other than beg and plead to get Futurama back.

Spoiler
Spoiler

1. Take out The Simpsons and "Animation Domination" will be completely dominated by Seth MacFarlane.

3. Re-runs of The Cleveland Show? Has anyone even laughed at this since Episode 3?

4. Re-runs of American Dad? It's the best show on the line-up, but that's overdoing it.

5. A new live-action show? Has anyone even laughed at one since The War at Home?

Keeping The Simpsons is the best thing Fox can do other than beg and plead to get Futurama back.

They have rights to air South Park, so they could air that at 8.

Or they could move Cleveland Show to 8, and just have Animation Domination go to 9:30. I don't have much of a problem with Seth dominating. And, even though I'm not a fan of either, they could bring back Sit Down, Shut up or King of the Hill.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Some people would like more Family Guy or other shows. They have plenty of options by taking the Simpsons out-Futurama, King of the Hill, or South Park. And terminoob, just because you and 70s agree that Family Guy hasn't been as good since Season 3, doesn't mean other people don't enjoy it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Some people would like more Family Guy or other shows. They have plenty of options by taking the Simpsons out-Futurama, King of the Hill, or South Park. And terminoob, just because you and 70s agree that Family Guy hasn't been as good since Season 3, doesn't mean other people don't enjoy it.

Tell that to the population of Tv.com.

Spoiler
Spoiler

That means you like dumbshit humor. Seriously. It's not funny at all.