• Advertisement

October 2016 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

United States:

It appears SpongeBob will be back in two weeks, having new episodes every Saturday in October. It is possible one of them may be a Season 10 episode. Will update this when we get more information.

October 1st, 2016 - 10:30 AM ET/PT - 201B - Bulletin Board: SpongeBob puts up a community bulletin board, but anonymous reviews lead to trouble.

October 8th, 2016 - 10:30 AM ET/PT - 204A - Mutiny on the Krusty: When a storm sweeps the Krusty Krab away, the crew and customers must rely on a crazed Krabs to lead them back home.

October 15th 2016 - 10:30 AM ET/PT - 205A - WhirlyBrains (Season 10 Premiere!): SpongeBob and Patrick get hooked on the latest fad – flying your own brain like a tiny drone.

October 22nd, 2016 - 10:30 AM ET/PT - 202B - Snail Mail: SpongeBob lies to his penpal and continues the foul play when he visits.

October 29th, 2016 - 10:30 AM ET/PT - 205B - MermaidPants: SpongeBob and Patrick play Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, but their sworn enemies arrive.

Credit goes to Hayden for originally finding this.

Canada:

October 7th, 2016 - Snail Mail

View full article

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 5

Thank god. I was getting tired of that 2 month wait. I wish it was a week of premiers rather than it being spread across the month. (And on Saturday :wah:). I mean I don't wake up that early on Saturdays and watch TV. They could have at least made it Friday.

Futoncritic has the remaining episodes for October listed. And guess what? Two are Season 10 episodes!

October 8th, 2016 - 10:30 AM ET/PT - 204A - Mutiny on the Krusty

October 15th, 2016 - 10:30 AM ET/PT - 205A - WhirlyBrains (Season 10 Premiere!)

October 22nd, 2016 - 10:30 AM ET/PT - 202B - Snail Mail

October 29th, 2016 - 10:30 AM ET/PT - 205B - MermaidPants

Yup, Whirlybrains and MermaidPants are the first Season 10 episodes to air. Will provide more information when we get plots. After this premiere month, "The Tooth, the Whole Tooth..." and "Factory Fresh" will be the only Season 9 episodes unaired.

Source: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/spongebob-squarepants/listings/

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 4

Plots for "Mutiny on the Krusty" and "Snail Mail":

Mutiny on the Krusty (Oct 8th): When a storm sweeps the Krusty Krab away, the crew and customers must rely on a crazed Krabs to lead them back home.

Snail Mail (Oct 22nd): SpongeBob lies to his penpal and continues the foul play when he visits.

Here are plots for the first two Season 10 episodes:

205A - WhirlyBrains (Oct 15th): SpongeBob and Patrick get hooked on the latest fad – flying your own brain like a tiny drone.

205B - MermaidPants (Oct 29th): SpongeBob and Patrick play Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, but their sworn enemies arrive.

• Like 2