• Advertisement

custard? good. jam? good. beef? GOOD!!

kev

16 hours ago, Katniss said:

It’s a good thing this community exists, as much as we roast each other, it’s also a good support system?

frrr whenever i roast anyone on here, it’s always out of love & never comes from a malicious or demeaning place (at least i hope lmao). it’s nice to have this community to latch onto in times of darkness. 

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

if you had to choose: Tove or Taylor? :funny:

i love love love tove sm but it’s honestly not even a contest when it’s taylor fucking swift lmao. taylor, no doubt wbu 

honestly Taylor as well? Tove is great and I love how open she is in her songs about drug use and sexuality, but there’s just something about Taylor’s songwriting that’s really left a mark on me

4 hours ago, Katniss said:

honestly Taylor as well? Tove is great and I love how open she is in her songs about drug use and sexuality, but there’s just something about Taylor’s songwriting that’s really left a mark on me

honestly i feel that i resonate w taylor through her songwriting so much more to the point where it's kinda scary when it reminds me of my own life, not to say that i don't connect w tove's writing & her struggles as well.

i think it all comes down to expectations: taylor, arguably one of the biggest artists ever, has set such a precedent in making every album cycle feel like an event itself & that momentun can be rewarding and a curse bc people will either be left unsatisfied/or be anticipating whatever she does next. she likes to switch up her style, can't u tell? :funny:

tove, on the other hand, has always been a static artist. her themes of drugs and sexuality are pretty much shared throughout her whole discography & that's honestly what she does best. that's her niche. to me, i don't have low or high expectations for her music because i know what to expect. each of her albums have a discernible sound to it without disregarding that it is a "tove lo" album at its core.

i could say the same about how each of taylor's albums are sonically distinct from each other later in her career, earning their places in the TS universe.

it’s a blessing to have an internet connection. And most of the people realized this during this pandemic. When we’re quarantined, the internet is the only thing that keeps us connected with the world outside. It helps us to take our classes on zoom, to talk to our friends, and to work from home. I think no one can imagine their lives without the internet. And I would like to add one thing that as far as the internet is concerned, its speed is more important than that. Slow internet sucks and wastes a lot of time doing things online. You can read about the benefits of the internet over here speedput and you can also check your internet speed there.

5 minutes ago, wilma said:

it’s a blessing to have an internet connection. And most of the people realized this during this pandemic. When we’re quarantined, the internet is the only thing that keeps us connected with the world outside. It helps us to take our classes on zoom, to talk to our friends, and to work from home. I think no one can imagine their lives without the internet. And I would like to add one thing that as far as the internet is concerned, its speed is more important than that. Slow internet sucks and wastes a lot of time doing things online. You can read about the benefits of the internet over here speedput and you can also check your internet speed there.

sup

2 minutes ago, Cha said:

dancin in circles feels good to be horny

fuck me downtown

Just now, Aya♥ said:

what's your skin care routine?

my parents’ genetics 

• Thanks 1
  • Wow 1