• Advertisement

Spongebob Video Games

DarknessDG

I used to have The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie game for both the GameCube and PS2, Battle for Bikini Bottom for the PS2, and Creature From the Krusty Krab for the Wii... but alas, they are no longer with me. 

I currently own SpongeBob HeroPants for the 3DS but... I only bought it because you can play as Plankton... :glare: 

• Like 1

I have Battle for Bikini Bottom (ps2), The Spongebob Movie Game (ps2), Lights Camera Pants (ps2) and I used to have Creature from the Krusty Krab on the ps2 but that copy somehow gotten lost somewhere... I had re-bought it for the wii though. I have the Beach Cook-Off game, Atlantis Squarepantis, Truth or Square, Drawn to Life, Boating Bash and the Yellow Avenger for the DS.

I also have a small collection of the pc games that I bought for literally a cent on amazon. I have Employee of the Month (my second time getting this game after the first cd... broke), Operation Krabby Patty and a pc version of Battle for Bikini Bottom.

I.... have a large collection of spongebob games. I kinda hope to get the ones I'm missing actually. :hehe:

I don't know if this counts, but back when I had the Game Boy Advance and the regular Nintendo DS, I used to own both "Nicktoons Racing" and "Nicktoons: Battle For Volcano Island" for the Game Boy Advance. The first one features Spongebob and Plankton as playable characters, and the second one features Spongebob and Patrick as playable characters. For my Nintendo 3DS, I currently have the Nintendo DS version of "Spongebob Squarepants: Creature From the Krusty Krab." I may get around to playing the "Spongebob Squarepants: Drawn Into Life" Nintendo DS game on my Nintendo 3DS, since I really liked/enjoyed playing the regular version of "Drawn Into Life" so well.

• Like 1

i only have spongebob drawn to life atm, but i have also played the following:

Battle for Bikini Bottom (PS2)

The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game (PS2)

Lights, Camera, Pants! (PS2)

Employee of the Month (PC; and i used to actually have this one but idk where it is now.)

Atlantis Squarepantis (forget which version, but it mightve been PS2)

Beach Party Cook Off (DS)

and if the crossovers count:

Nicktoons Unite! (PS2)

Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island (PS2) (used to have this one too but rip my ps2)

...anddd then i recall playing one of the TV games a long time ago but i forgot which one it was.

oh and i remember having a spongebob monopoly game on pc as well.

Edited by Sandy
  • Like 1

I've played a lot of SB Games. I don't have all of them though. Here's a list

SuperSponge (GBA)

Operation Krabby Patty

Employee of the Month

Revenge of the Flying Dutchman (GBA and GCN)

BFBB (PC version I think, GCN and GBA)

SB Movie Game (GBA, PC, GCN)

Lights Camera Pants! (PC, GCN, GBA)

Yellow Avenger (DS)

CFTKK (GCN, GBA, Wii)

Atlantis Squarepantis (GBA, Wii, DS)

Drawn To Life SB

Truth or Square (DS, Wii)

Boating Bash (Both versions DS,Wii)

Spongebob Squigglepants (3DS)

Surf and Skate Roadtrip (DS)

Plankton's Robotic Revenge (Wii U)

SpongeBob Teaches Typing

Crossover games with SpongeBob

Nicktoons Racing (GBA)

Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy

Nicktoons Unite! (GCN, DS)

Battle for Volcano Island (GCN. GBA, DS)

Attack of The Toybots (Wii, DS, GBA version maybe)

Globs of Doom (DS,Wii)

That's it I guess. Also some TV Games and V Smile games. I don't have a lot of these anymore, (except for the GBA versions). But most of them either ranged from either okay to really good. They kind of went down after Atlantis. The crossover games' quality varied a lot. Some were bad (Unite) but some were great (Attack of the Toybots DS). That's it I guess.

I had and played the following games, some in various consoles:

Legend of the Lost Spatula

SuperSponge

Employee of the Month

Revenge of the Flying Dutchman

Battle for Bikini Bottom

Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy

Nicktoons Unite

The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie

The Yellow Avenger

Lights, Camera, Pants!

Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano island

Creature from the Krusty Krab

Atlantis SquarePantis

Drawn to Life: SpongeBob Edition (the last good SpongeBob game, imo)

Nicktoons: Globs of Doom

SpongeBob vs. the Big One: Beach Party Cook-Off

SpongeBob's Truth or Square

Boating Bash (last one I collected, lost interest in them after that one)

• Like 1

On 9/10/2016 at 9:13 AM, TheOpenWindowManiac said:

SpongeBob's Truth or Square for DS. It's…not very good.

Atlantis Squarepantis DS is the same game but worse. The enemy re-spawn rate is insane. The platforming did not work well. There were 6 characters and almost all of them are bad (and one of them you don't unlock until a 2nd playthrough).The mini games are less frequent though so that's a plus. Basically Truth or Square DS is a sequel to Atlantis DS and ToS is better.

Console versions are a different story however.

MINI RANT YO

Why the hell isn't Truth or Square on PS3. It obviously had an hd version they could use (the xbox 360 one) but nooooooo we really need A PSP VERSION WITH SHITTY GRAPHICS AND WORSE GAMEPLAY. Of course they would make a ds version. So now my only option is to play on the wii with the gamecube controller, which is ok i guess, but I would've liked playing with a dualshock 3.

And why hasn't a new spongebob game been made. It's not like Activision owns the license anymore they could just go to THQNordic or something and get heavy iron to make it. But nah. 

Also they should port the spongebob games to steam lol. I would play that (maybe even the point and click ones worst case scenario)

It's been a while since I have updated my list of games that I have played, in regards to games revolving around Spongebob Squarepants, or at LEAST featuring him; but I have now played "Drawn Into Life: Spongebob Squarepants Edition", and "Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots", both for the Nintendo DS. They were BOTH good games in their own way, and I highly recommend playing them if you have a Nintendo DS or Nintendo 3DS! :D Enough said! ;)

• Like 1

i have 7 Spongebob games on my PS2-

SpongeBob Squarepants Featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom
SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, The
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab
SpongeBob Squarepants: Lights, Camera, Pants!
Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman    
SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis

Edited by Combusto82

Creature from the Krusty Krab (Wii)

Truth or Square (DS)

SpongeBob Drawn to Life (DS)

Battle for Bikini Bottom (GBA)

Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated (Nintendo Switch)

I also know for a fact that I used to have Plankton's Robotic Revenge on the Wii, but I unfortunately can't find it anywhere.