• Advertisement

Being the "smart kid"

Sweat

I was kind of seen as one last year, but of course in my History class, which was full of people who were really incompetent and didn't care about school. A few of them would misbehave in class, but would STILL be scared of failing, so a lot of them came to me for some reason for answers. I really don't know why me out of all the students that payed attention. I know I don't want the label of the smart kid. I don't want any labels on me in general, but with my luck and the fact it's high school, I'm probably going to get a few placed on me.

4 minutes ago, CyanideFishbone said:

I was kind of seen as one last year, but of course in my History class, which was full of people who were really incompetent and didn't care about school. A few of them would misbehave in class, but would STILL be scared of failing, so a lot of them came to me for some reason for answers. I really don't know why me out of all the students that payed attention. I know I don't want the label of the smart kid. I don't want any labels on me in general, but with my luck and the fact it's high school, I'm probably going to get a few placed on me.

Yeah, people will be quick to label and judge but don't let it get to you. Their words don't have to define you as a person.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Yeah, people will be quick to label and judge but don't let it get to you. Their words don't have to define you as a person.

Exactly. I like MLP, does that make me a neckbeard? I like MCR, does that make me emo? So on and so forth.