• Advertisement

Khloe Kardashian Posts Alleged Nude Of 19-Year Old, Chloe Grace Moretz

TJ

In response to Kim’s series of snaps — which were posted to call out Swift for apparently lying about not knowing about West’s lyric —19-year-old Moretz wrote: "Stop wasting your voice on something so petulant and unimportant. Everyone in this industry needs to get their heads out of a hole and look around to realize what's ACTUALLY happening in the REAL world."

Defending her older sister, Khloé, 32, clapped back by posting a side-by-side collage of Moretz in a red bikini next to an explicit photo of a woman in a nearly identical swimsuit who resembled the Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising star. "Is this the a hole you're referring to @ChloeGMoretz ???" the Keeping Up With the Kardashians personality sniped.

Khloe Kardashian

Moretz — who beefed with the Kardashian clan back in March when the If I Stay actress criticized Kim for posting an internet-breaking nude selfie — stood up for herself by tweeting, “@khloekardashian fact check: first photo is me filming my movie Neighbors 2, the second photo is some girl who was wrongfully photographed.”

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/khloe-kardashian-chloe-grace-moretz-feud-over-kimye-taylor-swift-w429573

Just now, Katniss said:

What valid point? All I see is a grown woman posting a nude to try and "burn" Chloe Grace Moretz. And it's not even of Chloe, which means some other poor woman is having her picture (taken without her permission, I'm sure) splashed all over the Internet. 

No I meant the 19 year old Chloe because it was due to her saying people don't care about the real problems, which seems to be really true. Instead they're focusing on whether Taylor allowed Kanye to use a song lyric involving her instead of something like Baton Rouge. Yes there are those who do care for the important things, but you don't hear about them too much and people focus on the celebrity drama instead. So yeah, I believe Chloe (the non Kardashian) had a valid point there, then the Kardashian took it out of proportions.

• Like 1

Just now, Trash Boat said:

No I meant the 19 year old Chloe because it was due to her saying people don't care about the real problems, which seems to be really true. Instead they're focusing on whether Taylor allowed Kanye to use a song lyric involving her instead of something like Baton Rouge. Yes there are those who do care for the important things, but you don't hear about them too much and people focus on the celebrity drama instead. So yeah, I believe Chloe (the non Kardashian) had a valid point there, then the Kardashian took it out of proportions.

Wow, I feel stupid now. Whoops

15 minutes ago, Bada Bing Nuggets said:

yeah this topic is gonna need a whole lot more context before it can make sense half of the people in here aren't even aware of the full situation lmao

#kimexposedtaylorparty

Full story or not, there's no justification for 32 year old Khloe Kardashian launching a sexual attack against a teenager.  And I say this as a person who is firmly on Kim's side in the whole Taylor fiasco.

17 minutes ago, teenj12 said:

Full story or not, there's no justification for 32 year old Khloe Kardashian launching a sexual attack against a teenager.  And I say this as a person who is firmly on Kim's side in the whole Taylor fiasco.

Perhaps not (although I personally really don't think it's that big a deal since Chloe has shown off plenty of her naughty bits in stuff as recent as Neighbors 2 and really just should've stayed out of the situation - it had nothing to do with her), but the way it's presented here and in the topic title makes it seem as if it's Khloe being an asshole for no reason out of nowhere. It may not be justified, but it wasn't without reason. But people aren't aware of the full situation and are jumping to conclusions, shooting with a half-cocked gun, as evident from the first few posts in this thread.

6 minutes ago, Bada Bing Nuggets said:

Perhaps not (although I personally really don't think it's that big a deal since Chloe has shown off plenty of her naughty bits in stuff as recent as Neighbors 2 and really just should've stayed out of the situation - it had nothing to do with her), but the way it's presented here and in the topic title makes it seem as if it's Khloe being an asshole for no reason out of nowhere. It may not be justified, but it wasn't without reason. But people aren't aware of the full situation and are jumping to conclusions, shooting with a half-cocked gun, as evident from the first few posts in this thread.

Khloe's whole 'reasoning' is that she's 'protecting her sister/family'. But that's BS, because there are other ways of clapping back at her that don't include (attempting) to post a nude of her on twitter. Chloe's initial tweet didn't even reference the Kim or the situation by name. All she did was post an opinion in a mature and dignified manner. There's also the fact that the picture isn't even of Chloe G., in which case Khloe should really take the picture down since it's of some other innocent woman (who could even possibly be underage).

1 hour ago, teenj12 said:

Khloe's whole 'reasoning' is that she's 'protecting her sister/family'. But that's BS, because there are other ways of clapping back at her that don't include (attempting) to post a nude of her on twitter. Chloe's initial tweet didn't even reference the Kim or the situation by name. All she did was post an opinion in a mature and dignified manner. There's also the fact that the picture isn't even of Chloe G., in which case Khloe should really take the picture down since it's of some other innocent woman (who could even possibly be underage).

Like I said, may not have been justified. 

The post was obviously about the Kimye situation.

Khloe's post was sort of an asshole thing to do, but I think in terms of retaliation to Chloe's post, it made sense. This was just at the start, Kanye and Kim exposing a compulsive liar who was making Kanye look like a dick wrongfully. That was it. There was nothing to do with anything else. Sure, there are shootings going on and a race war brewing - we all know that. Kanye has spoken on the race issues and always has, since 2004 (when Chloe was 7 years old), and so has Kim, but this isn't what they wanted to fucking talk about, they had something else that they wanted to present to the public. Who is barely legal Chloe Grace Moretz to tell them what they should and shouldn't talk about? It was an asinine and stupid post from her, and I wish she just hadn't said anything. 

Since the picture isn't of Chloe actually I do agree that Khloe should take it down, but the whole thing could've been avoided if she had just shut her mouth and let people talk about whatever the fuck they want to talk about instead of expecting activism as every word out of people's mouths every second of every day. Khloe might have gone too far, but Chloe brought all of it on herself, and I can't say I feel bad for her in the slightest. It's good to know when to be silent. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Clappy said:

And speaking of celebrities not thinking about what they post on social media, why isn't there a thread about #SelenaGomezIsOverParty?

Because you didn't make one yourself.