• Advertisement

[4th] The Fry Cook Games IV Round

Jinjo

The fourth round will be tonight at 8 PM EST, report to this topic when it is time. You can be voted off even if you do not show, and there will be a 1st-3rd ranking for the challenge. Whoever gets the Gold Medal is the only one that gets immunity, however. Note that even though you aren't in teams for this one, you can still work together or make alliances.

Last time, Halibut won for the third time in a row, while SOF and Cha got the boot. Crushing, shylah, SpongeBob's #1 Fan, Honest Slug, BenPaz and American Idiot were eliminated due to multiple absences. Fred also found the immunity Golden Patty after the game. Now we're down to the final 8. Who will win, and who will lose?

Contestants:

1.) Halibut (Drasticals) (Chum Bucket)

2.) Fred Rechid (Band Geeks) (Weenie Hut Jr.'s)

3.) More (Band Geeks) (Krusty Krab)

4.) JCM (Band Geeks) (Shell Shack)

5.) Trophy (Band Geeks) (The Designated Area Where You Are Permitted by Man Ray, Your Ruler, to Obtain Sandwiches Using Man Ray Dollars)

6.) WhoBob (Band Geeks) (Burger King)

7.) Rock (Drasticals) (MTT-Brand Burger Emporium)

8.) Mermaid Magic (Independent) (Thug Tug)

Here's tonight's challenge...

DISARM THE FOOD BOMBS!

I have set up three different bombs - a Chum Bomb, a Grease Bomb, and a Tartar Sauce bomb. Each is set to go off in 20 minutes. You get three tries per bomb (so 9 in total). You must PM me your combination guesses. However, if your guess is wrong, the timer speeds up by 5 minutes, and yes, for everyone. For example, if Trophy sends a guess for the Tarter Sauce bomb but it is wrong, 15 minutes remain on the clock for it, and if Halibut does one and it is wrong, then 10 minutes remain on the clock for it. If a bomb explodes due to nobody solving it, I will restart it, but if you failed to disarm it, then you cannot answer it. If nobody is able to disarm it by 8:30, then I'll just score it based on the two bombs that were disarmed. Here are the hints for all three bombs:

(Note: The combinations for all three are three digits)

1.) Chum Bomb:

* Combination is greater than 100

* Combination is less than 150

* Combination is an even number

2.) Grease Bomb:

* Combination is greater than 100

* Combination is an even number

* Combination has two odd numbers in it 

3.) Tartar Sauce Bomb:

* Combination is greater than 100

* Combination is less than 150

* Combination has three odd numbers

The top 3 to disarm all three will win, but the first place person gets immunity tonight. These are the only hints you get, you may have to use common sense to fill in any gaps. Once again, PM me your guesses. 

*Krabby Patty Ceremony*

The results are in. Halibut is safe via default. JCM, Fred, More and Trophy are all safe.

Sorry Rock, but you're done. :( At least you went out like a true champ, finally getting a medal for your team. *salutes*

Tyeam has also been auto eliminated due to multiple absences.

The next challenge will be Thursday, July 21st at 7 PM EST.

Contestants:

5.) Trophy (Band Geeks) (The Designated Area Where You Are Permitted by Man Ray, Your Ruler, to Obtain Sandwiches Using Man Ray Dollars)

Clue #4: The culprit is a previously eliminated player in these games...but who could they be? If you want one last hint on their identity, go to the profile of the last eliminated Independent user.

Edited by jjsthekid

8 minutes ago, jjsthekid said:

Contestants:

I think I know why I was eliminated

9 minutes ago, Trash Boat said:

At least you finally weren't the first eliminated on your team. :P 

Well, that is true.

and I did it while having my name changed to some LOSER who can't even get a girl, what the hell