• Advertisement

Kim Davis strikes again...

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

and I actually agree with her! WTF!!!!! Article below.

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 8.40.24 PM.png

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - A federal lawsuit has been filed against Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis for denying a man a license to marry his laptop computer. 

Davis made news when she refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples last year. 

The lawsuit was filed by Mark "Chris" Sevier, who has also filed lawsuits against Governor Matt Bevin and Kentucky Attorney General Andy Beshear.

According to The Liberty Counsel, Sevier is trying to prove that marriage between a same-sex couple has the same legitimacy as a human marrying an inanimate object. 

"This lawsuit is frivolous," said Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel. "There is obviously no right for a man to marry a machine. When you make gender irrelevant to a gender-based relationship you open Pandora's box and make a mockery out of marriage," said Staver.

The Liberty Counsel reports that Sevier is a graduate of Vanderbilt Law School and had his license suspended in 2011. They say Sevier has previously filed similar lawsuits in Texas and Florida.

Source: http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Kim-Davis-sued-for-denying-man-license-to-marry-his-laptop-385614681.html

Oh god, eww, Kim Davis. Having enough of Republican idiocy in the news recently, especially considering the fact I live in the state where the governor is Twat McSnory as me and my mom call him, although there hasn't been anything big about that in a short while, or at least that I know of.