Ratchet & Clank Going Commando: Never played

Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal: Never played

Ratchet Deadlocked: Never played

Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction: May Buy it

Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty: Never Played-Downloadable Game

Ratchet & Clank A crack in time: Played

Ratchet & Clank All 4 one: Never played

Next Ratchet & Clank Games will be on this list

Note: Ratchet and clank Trilogy on Ps3 when i played it the first three games will be checked

Post Opinions here

Ive played all of them except All 4 One and that quest for booty one.

Ratchet and Clank: Fun, but it shows its starting something they wanted to be a series(Which they succeeded in doing.)

Ratchet and Clank Going Commando: MY FAVORITE. It sticks to the normal Ratchet and Clank run around and shoot/punch/beat the shit out of things formula. The weapons were my favorite in this game.

Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal: Meh. They tried to make it so much more than it should be. The story was pretty good though, id say the best.

Ratchet Deadlocked: Horrible. Im sorry, it wasn't THAT bad, but it just...Ugh. I dont go into a R&C game expecting some mission based gladiator hack and...shoot.(Though GC and UYA had shades of it at points) They were obviously trying to appeal to a different audience with this one.

Ratchet and Clank Future Tools: Amazing. Third favorite, and say third best. I'll admit, i haven't finished it though. I went and bought A Crack In Time without realizing i was still at the last level of Future Tools, haha.

Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time: Second favorite, but id say its tied for best with Going Commando. I loved it so much. BUY IT.

I cannot wait for the Ratchet and Clank collection. Is it out? If so...Off to Gamestop! Or Somewhere like Target. Gamestop are rip-offs.

Only played Crack in Time and Secret Agent Clank if that counts. It's a travesty that, like with the Jak and Daxter games, I never bothered to play this series considering it's from the makers of one of my favorite PSOne series. I'll be sure to rectify that once I get my hands on the HD collection.

^The HD collection is also confirmed to have added online play into Ratchet and Clank 3(It already had it, but PS2's online was....Bad.)

So if i get the HD Collection, and you get the HD Collection, and i could actually get online with my PS3(>.>)... Be ready Beatnu3000.

^The HD collection is also confirmed to have added online play into Ratchet and Clank 3(It already had it, but PS2's online was....Bad.)

So if i get the HD Collection, and you get the HD Collection, and i could actually get online with my PS3(>.>)... Be ready Beatnu3000.

If I can get online as well, you're on. >) We srsly need to co-op on Dead Rising and Saints Row.

If I can get online as well, you're on. >) We srsly need to co-op on Dead Rising and Saints Row.

I know man. Since like last month i haven't been able to get online with my PS3. Its killing me with so much stuff i want to download/Games i want to play online.

But this has nothing to do with Ratchet and Clank, so uh...

Secret Agent Clank was bad and i dont remember much about Size Matters(Aka, Dick Joke.)

Yeah, I'll be pissed.

How come no one is talking about Quest For Booty? That game wasn't too bad!

I really liked that game. I loved the idea of the robot space pirates in ToD, and the cliffhanger ending was a nice little "I KNEW IT!" moment for me. I really hope they bring back Talwyn, should they continue the series. She was definitely my favorite female character (after Angela).

• Like 1

I really liked that game. I loved the idea of the robot space pirates in ToD, and the cliffhanger ending was a nice little "I KNEW IT!" moment for me. I really hope they bring back Talwyn, should they continue the series. She was definitely my favorite female character (after Angela).

Oh Angela. I remember her fondly.

WHOAWHOAWHOA NOT LIKE THAT!

She was a cool character. Especially at the end when she was bleeped. My brother and I thought that was the funniest thing ever. Good times, good times.

My Ps3 Profile name is Possum174 my ps3 profile name add me

I played the first two games on PS2. But so far haven't played the newer games. It's a good series although not one of my favorites.

Oh God. Play the newer games. The way they utilized the graphics upgrade makes it seem like you're playing a movie (Insomniac's words, not mine). Graphically, I'll take a Future R&C game over any other game the PS3/360 has to offer. They also got really into a good storyline that isn't just "galaxy is being attacked" like the PS2 games were.

Oh God. Play the newer games. The way they utilized the graphics upgrade makes it seem like you're playing a movie (Insomniac's words, not mine). Graphically, I'll take a Future R&C game over any other game the PS3/360 has to offer. They also got really into a good storyline that isn't just "galaxy is being attacked" like the PS2 games were.

Thanks. I've heard good things about the newer games like All for One. I could probably get it some day since my library is lacking adventure games. The graphics look like a Pixar movie in some aspects.

Thats something i love about the PS3 R&C games. A Crack In Times story, especially towards the end....Hot damn.

By the way Termi, whats your least favorite Ratchet and Clank game?

Thats something i love about the PS3 R&C games. A Crack In Times story, especially towards the end....Hot damn.

By the way Termi, whats your least favorite Ratchet and Clank game?

Either Deadlocked or Size Matters, depending on if we're counting side-games. I've yet to play All for One so I can't pass judgment on that, but I think that'd be close to my least favorite if I ever did play it.