• Advertisement

072b. Wishing You Well

spongebobiscool

I really disagree with all of you. I HATE THIS EPISODE. The only funny part was when Patrick, Spongebob and Squidward were arguing. Also, when Mr. Krabs said "Oh nooo!" It was creepy and made me shudder O_O

But 'hate' is a strong word, you know.

I just love how when Squidward tries to leave the well Spongebob and Patrick just chant, "GO SQUIDWARD!". Don't know why, but it's just hilarious. Songs are catchy as well and it has plenty of classic moments. Also a rare season 4 episode that's slow-paced. 9/10. 

• Like 2

Yup. It's still an amazing episode. It's my favorite season 4 episode and It's also one of my favorite SpongeBob episodes. It was very funny and very entertaining. SpongeBob's songs in this episode was very good. Many parts in this episode were funny. Santa Claus joke in this episode was very funny and It's one of my favorite SpongeBob jokes. Squidward and Patrick fighting in the wishing well was also funny. Mr. Krabs was greedy in this episode but he got what he deserved at the end. The ending was very funny. I definetly recommend this episode. It's way better than All That Glitters, which is this episode's partner and It's the worst season 4 episode in my opinion. 10/10