• Advertisement

Orlando Nightclub Shooting

Minty Car

15 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

From what I've read so far, I can't believe their promising future were ruined. They could have been so much more, they really lived shortly and it breaks my heart that these people are very good and innocent and they did nothing to deserve this at all. It worries me that it will happen again and again  and again. These past years this world has been dealing with terrorism and I'm losing hope that it will stop one day and people will learn to accept love can happen in any form and there's nothing with with two people loving each other. Nowhere is safe and I can't live with fear all the time. How can I gain hope again? How can we learn to love each other? How can people who did this be so heartless, hateful and cruel? :(

Would you expect terrorists to care about their futures? They don't care as long as they get to kill people.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

Would you expect terrorists to care about their futures? They don't care as long as they get to kill people.

I never expected them to care but just why they are so filled with hatrid? Is it just because of Islam? Ugh I'm just sick of these attacks :/ 

2 minutes ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

I never expected them to care but just why they are so filled with hatrid? Is it just because of Islam? Ugh I'm just sick of these attacks :/ 

Pursuit of that almighty dollar man and ugh, world domination, or one of the other 35 things that ISIS keeps saying that they want 

3 hours ago, Spongetron Robotpants said:

I know what you mean. What people in my country fail to realize is that not all Islamics are terrorists. People like Donald Trump.

Trump never said that

12 minutes ago, Halibut said:

Trump never said that

tru but he did say that the shooter was from "afghan", unaware that afghan is not a country and that the shooter was born in america:glare:

In somewhat of a tangent, about 60 Democratic legislators are staging a sit-in on the House floor in protest for common sense firearm safety legislation.

I just have to ask one question for all of America: How many more people have to die before we regulate guns and pass legislation that protects the American people? I have a degree in psychology, and even I agree that people who are mentally ill probably should not be able to obtain a gun. Also, if you are on the no-fly list or have been investigated by the FBI, why the fuck are you able to get a gun as well?

After the shooting at Sandy Hook, people said things would change. Many, many shootings later, nothing has changed. I'm personally applauding all 60 legislators for standing up for common sense legislation. America is the only one of the major countries that does not have any firearm safety legislation in place.

but. but. but. muh guns.

Guest hilaryfan80
2 minutes ago, Face said:

In somewhat of a tangent, about 60 Democratic legislators are staging a sit-in on the House floor in protest for common sense firearm safety legislation.

I just have to ask one question for all of America: How many more people have to die before we regulate guns and pass legislation that protects the American people? I have a degree in psychology, and even I agree that people who are mentally ill probably should not be able to obtain a gun. Also, if you are on the no-fly list or have been investigated by the FBI, why the fuck are you able to get a gun as well?

After the shooting at Sandy Hook, people said things would change. Many, many shootings later, nothing has changed. I'm personally applauding all 60 legislators for standing up for common sense legislation. America is the only one of the major countries that does not have any firearm safety legislation in place.

but. but. but. muh guns.

Remember seeing this yesterday? (D)

ugh.png

1 hour ago, Face said:

but. but. but. muh guns.

I wonder why people are afraid about losing their guns. If we do pass gun control, it would just mean someone who's severely mentally ill or is a suspected terrorist can't acquire them. 

51 minutes ago, Stanthemiddleagedadult said:

I wonder why people are afraid about losing their guns. If we do pass gun control, it would just mean someone who's severely mentally ill or is a suspected terrorist can't acquire them. 

I wish I didn't know any reason why people would be afraid, but unfortunately, I do. There's a conspiracy theory floating around that the government stages these shootings so that they'll have a good reason to prohibit people from having guns, leaving them helpless if they were to ever rebel against their tyranny. 

...Yeah, it hurt to type that out. Please don't shoot the messenger, I'm just telling you the b.s. our favorite lovable Care Bear Alex Jones spews out. :stinkeye:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Face said:

but. but. but. muh guns.

If legislation gets proposed then it will be shot down by lobbyists 100% 

We have some pretty strict gun laws where I live, almost no one owns guns except for certain shop owners and of course police officers. Yet our murder rate is high and people keep dying regardless, though our problem is related to the drug war and not psychopaths causing massacres in schools and nightclubs. But like I said in my previous post, gun control would work better over there since these problems are not drug related. I highly doubt it will put a stop to these mass shootings but it could very well reduce them.

7 hours ago, sbnator20 said:

If legislation gets proposed then it will be shot down by lobbyists 100% 

And there in lies the problem.