• Advertisement

Markiplier (YouTube Personality)

I know we have a few topics on Youtube itself but not many on actual YouTubers, so I thought why not?

Markiplier (or just Mark) is definitely my current favorite YouTuber and I've subbed to him since 2012. He originally made his mark (heh, pun, heh) in mostly indie horror games like Amnesia: The Dark Descent and various Slender man games, although he's expanded to several non horror games in the years since. He's also done various live action skits over the years. Above all else though, I love what I feel is a genuine love for his fans over the years, from various live streams to raise money for charities to videos where he solely reads comments/mail from fans. He just seems quite refreshing to most YouTubers I have seen.

Feel free to discuss his videos (and himself) below.

• Like 1

His videos are pretty dam annoying but I do feel for the guy and what he's been through. He's at least an alright person, and I can't say that about a lot of Youtubers (most notably Keemstar).

He's in the same boat as PewDiePie for me. I find his videos pretty annoying, but he seems like a genuinely nice guy who likes what he does.

He's alright, same with PewDiePie for me. I admit to not being a Let's Player kind of guy, I usually only watch Let's Plays for help with a certain video game, not comedy, typically.