• Advertisement

048a. No Weenies Allowed

spongebobiscool

Meh, they only played it a lot around 2003-2004, now I barely see it on TV. I like this episode but it did get annoying how much they use to play it. Still good though. 8.5/10

I have to agree with Storytime, Tartersauce and 70s. 428899.gif I hardly see it on television anymore, and it doesn't annoy me at all. The jokes are pretty decent as well.

This episode is really funny and It's one of my favorite season 3 episodes. I really laughed so hard when I watched this episode. All characters were great but I think the best character was SpongeBob. This episode has one of my favorite quotes:

SpongeBob: "I'll have you know I stubbed my toe last week while watering my spice garden and I only cried for twenty minutes.".

The karate scenes in this episode really made me laugh, especially this part:

Sandy: "Back in Texas, we call ice cream 'frozen cow juice.' Excuse me for a sec. Hi-yah! [slaps SpongeBob's face]"

The tattoo parts really made me laugh too. All of Patrick's parts in this episode was really funny. The ending also made me laugh.

Another excellent season 3 episode. 10/10

• Like 1

This episode is similar to another Sandy episode, MuscleBob BuffPants, in that it focuses on SpongeBob is trying to prove that he's something he's not, in that case strong, in this case tough  In both instances, he manages to deceive people into thinking he's such a thing, and in both instances, it horribly backfires on him. I think this episode did that better, though, because once again, it focuses less on the after-effects of the deception and more on its lead-up.

Final thought: Seeing Patrick go beserk after being called "tubby" was the highlight of the episode for me, and it shows that, when provoked, Patrick can shed his gentle nature in a second.