• Advertisement

The Loud House

Steel Sponge

It's like Nick finally heard all the negative feedback about treating any non SpongeBob show horribly, waited for the first thing remotely successful in their barrage of horrid scheduling, then decided to do the exact opposite of what they've been doing the past decade and go all in out of pure desperation, just like the 90s revivals except at least two of those shows in ZIM and Arnold deserved a proper finale so there's reasoning there.

Quite disheartening to say the least on how this can happen yet other shows like Harvey were dumped off without a proper chance. Nickelodeon, why can't you find a balance for anything at all?

• Like 3

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/spongebob-prequel-live-action-loud-house-movie-set-at-nickelodeon-1279863

The Loud House: A Very Loud Christmas. A live-action holiday movie based on the long-running animated series will find Lincoln Loud gearing up for the ultimate Christmas, only to find out most of his 10 sisters have plans to be elsewhere. Lincoln and best friend Clyde go on a mission to sabotage their plans and preserve the family's holiday traditions. Casting is underway, with production set for summer and a holiday-season premiere.

• Funny 1

Decided to bump this since the animated movie came out today, so here's my thoughts on this movie.

The Lou House Movie is honestly is a really, really decent movie. I really liked the animation, the songs, and the characters. i'll give David Tennan a credit, he really does good job voice acting as Angus. givimg me Scrooge McDuck vibe (which made me smile the most part). It does good job putting things together with Louds going to Scotland, and it's fun watching it. I'm really happy,, and as TLH fan, this is one of best movie i had enjoyed..

I'll give an A+