• Advertisement

062a. The Lost Matress

Karen

Yeah, I know a lot of people hate it because it was a Season 4 episode, but I still enjoyed it. 893573.gif
Anybody who hates an episode for the season it's in is brain-dead.

That said, this episode was actually pretty good, but slightly too much Squidward abuse for my liking.

This was a decent episode, especially for the fourth season. Highlights of this episode for me included this conversation:

"ALL... MY... MONEY... WAS... IN... THAT... MATTRESS!!"

"Waaaah!! Haven't you ever heard of a BANK?!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!!"

....and the doctors' negligence of Mr Krabs. Something that is not episode-related but broadcast-related that I liked was the fact that Nick UK used the old NTSC to PAL conversion method for this episode, unlike with FoaKB and SoaM where they sped the episodes up and made them all high-pitched. Of course, SpongeBob's voice change was still noticeable, but not nearly as much as in said episodes. I wish Nick UK would use that conversion method for ALL episodes airing in the UK, not just for the Seasons 1-3 episodes, and this episode pair and Selling Out/Funny Pants. I rate this episode a 7.5/10.

Another good season 4 episodes and It was a little funny but I kinda felt bad for Squidward at the end. Also I didn't like the part when Mr. Krabs yelled at SpongeBob at the begining. Some parts made me laugh like SpongeBob and Patrick testing the beds, the worm attacking Squidward, SpongeBob and Patrick wearing Choice-Cuts costumes and the ending. 7.5/10

Another good season 4 episodes and It was a little funny but I kinda felt bad for Squidward at the end. Also I didn't like the part when Mr. Krabs yelled at SpongeBob at the begining. Some parts made me laugh like SpongeBob and Patrick testing the beds, the worm attacking Squidward, SpongeBob and Patrick wearing Choice-Cuts costumes and the ending. 7.5/10

My thoughts on this episode changed. Now I think this episode is very funny but It still has flaws. My rating is now 8.5/10

This episode is OK. There were some sort-of-funny jokes, like when SB and Pat dress as choice cuts, Squidward's addition to SB and Pat's card, and the whole hospital sequence. My main gripe with this episode is the large quantity of Squidward abuse.

Final score: 7.5/10